Chapter Twenty-Seven

Relationships, no matter how hard anyone tried, would never be an easy thing. Especially, not for Yoongi and Jimin. The two, while being ideal for one another, couldn't quite get it right. With Yoongi's lingering love for Siwon, and Jimin's night out with Namjoon, that is, if that's what you want to call it, it was near impossible for them to just focus solely on each other. While they were both hurt in similar ways, the idea of healing one another was much more difficult that it seemed in the planning stage. Of course, they loved each other, but maybe it was just the timing that wasn't right. Whatever the reason was, hopefully it wasn't enough to permanently damage their relationship.

After the events that took place at Hana's New Years Eve get together, things somewhat went back to the way they were. Jimin and Yoongi barely crossed paths anymore. Jimin stopped visiting Hana, for fear of seeing Yoongi. How could he face him again? He was entirely too ashamed of himself, and wouldn't be able to look Yoongi in the eyes, let alone, stand in his presence.

Yoongi on the other hand, wasn't  as upset with Jimin as he should've been. His anger leaned more towards Namjoon, even when it should've been towards both of them. But, for some reason, that wasn't the case.

"I don't know what you're freakin' out about." Namjoon said, shrugging.

"What's you're problem?" Yoongi asked. The two sat in the kitchen of Hana's home, where it seemed most of the heated arguments took place. "Are you not understanding what I'm saying?"

"What you're saying, doesn't make sense." He replied. "You can't just claim Jimin as yours when you're not even together anymore." 

"But, you knew I was trying to get back to get back together with him." Yoongi reminded him.

"Look, we're friends and all, but I'm not gonna apologize because I don't think I did anything wrong." Namjoon leaned back in his chair, and shrugged once more. "It's not like I made him sleep with me."

"He was drunk."

Namjoon raised a brow at Yoongi. "Is that what he told you?" 

"What?"

"Because, he barely drank anything. He said something about not being able to hold his liquor."

"So, wait a minute," Yoongi paused, tilting his head a bit. 

"Jimin was well aware of what was going on." Namjoon pushed his chair back, and stood. "Though, I did have a few drinks, and initiated the whole thing, he didn't bother to stop it. So, I'm not the only one at fault here. Maybe, you should think twice about trying to win him back. Seems like he'll give in to temptation without much thought." 

Yoongi stared down at the table before him, as Namjoon said his farewell and took his leave. He didn't know whether to believe it or not. Namjoon could've been lying about the whole thing just so he wouldn't have to look like the bad guy. But, Jimin could've been doing the exact same thing. But, why lie? Whether Namjoon was the one under the influence, or Jimin, it still happened. They both were at fault, and nothing was going to change that. But, if Jimin was near sober when it happened, like Namjoon said, then maybe it was pointless to try for Jimin's love again. Maybe it was time to let go of the idea of them being happy together.

A knocking on the front door tore Yoongi from his depressing thoughts. Instead of immediately going to see who it was, he stayed seated for a moment, thinking who it could've been. Finally going to answer the door, and seeing who it was, he began to wish he didn't.

"Hello, little brother." Jaeyoon smiled genuinely. 

"What do you want?" Yoongi scoffed. 

"I just wanted to stop by, and hand-deliver this." He nodded, holding out a mint green envelope.

"What is this?"

"Open it."

Hesitating at first, Yoongi slowly opened the envelope, pulling out a card of the same color. "A wedding invitation?"

"You're going to come, aren't you?" His brother asked.

"Why should I?"

"Mom and Dad are gonna be there, and they'd just love to see you."

"They're dead to me, just like you and Siwon." Yoongi tossed the card and envelope in Jaeyoon's direction. "As far as I'm concerned, the four of you died in the worst way possible."

"That's a harsh thing to say, little brother." Jaeyoon spoke as if he were actually offended.

"Not as harsh as the way you all treated me." Yoongi retorted. "I'm not going to your wedding."

"But, Eun's coming. Wouldn't you like to see her?"

"Why is she coming?"

"Because, I told her You and Hana would be there. Of course, she'd go if she knew you two were going."

"I'm still not going."

"You don't want to see the woman that took you in, and became your mother figure, when no one else wanted you?" Jaeyoon shamefully shook his head. "Ungrateful."

"It's ungrateful because I don't want to go to your wedding? See you marry Siwon? See parents that never gave a shit about me because I wasn't goal oriented like you? The only good thing about your fucked up wedding, would be being able to see Eun, but I'm still not going."

"I'll talk to Hana about it. She'll get you to come. Especially, if I mention Eun being there."

"I'm not going." Yoongi repeated. 

"See you at the wedding, little brother."

----

"I'm not going to the wedding, Hana."

"You have to!" Hana jumped on Yoongi's back, as he was walking away from their conversation.

Almost falling, Yoongi stopped walking only to catch his balance. "Why, because of Eun?" 

"You mean, Mom?"

"She's not my mom, though."

"She might as well be. You're like a son to her. She basically adopted you."

"Okay, but she's not my mom." He repeated. "She's your mom." 

"She's more of a mom than you're actual one." Hana mentioned. "Remember when she found out about your mom putting her hands on you, because she was 'trying to teach you a lesson'? Or when she heard how your parents talked down to you? Or when you ran away, and she was the only one who came looking for you? If it wasn't for her, you and I wouldn't be as close as we are now, Yoongi." Hana nodded, hopping down from the latter's back. "No one's more important to me than you and my mother, and I want us to go and see her. Even if it's at Jaeyoon's wedding."

"Fine." Yoongi finally obliged. "I'll go."

A/N: So sorry for not updating lately. I lost all my motivation for a bit, but now it's somewhat back ^.^'' I didn't know what I wanted this chapter to be about so i figured why not bring back the whole wedding situation? Plus, it gives me a chance to, i guess, kinda go into depth as to why Hana and Yoongi are so close, and why Yoongi isn't close with his family.  Anyway, I just bought my laptop, so it'll be easier for me to update more often!