2

"sorry!" Mingyu apologies loudly as he shoves the classroom door open. All eyes were on him as his classmates and his homeroom teacher stares at him with confusion.

God,stop looking at me.

Mingyu expected his teacher to start scolding him in front of the class and drag on about how students should be in time for school. But his teacher was somewhat cool about him coming late to class. Maybe its because he's new?

"Ah...Mingyu..you're just in time for the 2nd period to start. I was telling the class about you. Why don't YOU tell everyone about yourself?"

"Uhm..."

Mingyu hadn't actually thought of an introduction for himself. He just wanted his classmates to think of him as an chill person unlike those attention whores who goes all like : " Hi bitches. My name's shybitchlulbye and I hate you all and I'm stronger than all of you. Dare to pick a fight with me and I'll DRAG YOU DOWN. Kay thanks bye."

Clearing his throat, he took a deep breath and started with his introduction.

"Hi. My name is Kim Mingyu and im 17 (author note: I really don't know how old are Koreans when their first years (^~^;)ゞ ) years old. Im looking forward to be friends with you guys. " Mingyu gave an weak yet cherry smile to his classmates before asking his teacher where will he be sitting.

"you can sit beeesi-"

"HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE !!! "

Mingyu shifted his eyes to spot who was saying here. He spots an male with spikey fringe and the back of his hair was standing.
Mingyu couldn't tell if he wanted to walk up to that boy and drag him to an nearby hair salon or if he wanted to excuse himself from class just to walk out of the classroom and let out his laughter because that dude seriously looks awful. (Author note: IM SORRY LEECHAN UR A PRECIOUS BBY ILY BUT WHAT IS UR HAIR)

"ah yea. You can sit beside Lee chan." The teacher said with an weird expression on her face.

same.

Mingyu thought. Mingyu walks over to his desk and sets his stuff down. He then meets the eyes of "Lee Chan". The boy with the weird burnt duck hair.

"Hi! My name is Lee Chan! You can call me Dino for short." Dino smiles as he puts out his hand for Mingyu to shake.

" OK, but why Dino?"

Mingyu asked as he grabs Dino's hand and shakes it . firmly.

"Its my hair." Dino replied innocently.

Mingyu took one look at Dino's hair again
and he then felt the sides of his lips curling.

No mingyu. Please don-

"TEACHER MAY I USE THE BATHROOM PLEASE?" Mingyu was granted the permission and he soon dashes out of the class and out into the hall to find a toilet. After he did, he locks himself up in one the cubicles and let's out his laugh.

"Oh my god. Who the fuck did his hair?!"
Mingyu couldn't help it. It really looks horrible.

---

"HEY MINKI."

"ITS MinGYU."

"Oh sorry, Mingyu. after school do you wanna check out the clubs we have ?" Dino asked. "I'll show you the clubs and even mine too."

Now, Mingyu didn't want to reject Dino but he has work to do. And by work it means lazing around on the bed.

"Sure why not? " Mingyu faked a laugh.

"Great! See you at 1:30." Dino chirps. Dino waves "bye " to Mingyu before Disappearing into the hallway.

"Ha, no way am I staying back " Mingyu thoughts to himself

---(1:25 pm) ----

"Nonono. I wasn't actually LEAVING I was just going to the toilet!"

"Uhm yea sure. I totally did not see you walking out of school."

Mingyu's plan to escape from Dino was a fail. Even though he ran out of the classroom and out to freedom, Dino apparently caught him by his school jacket.

"I'll show you around the other clubs first. Here in room 682A, we have the first aid club. In room 683A, we have the swimming club. And..."

The way Dino showed him the clubs were boring as fuck.

Literally, when Dino opens the door to show him the inside of the club, the club members look annoyed with them except for the "female volleyball club".

The females in the club screamed and went "oh my god~! " when the looked at Mingyu. One of them even asked if she could take a picture with him because he looks hot.

Eventually Dino managed to close the door quickly and get them away from the girls.

"Finally we have club 17. This is the club I join." Dino tells him as he does an awkward pose to show his love for his club.

"Oh yea, my club starts at 2 but we gather at 1:45. Wanna come in?" dino asked.

Mingyu could tell that Dino really wanted him to come in and look around or stay for a while because Dino gave him the cute puppy eyes that who would reject?

Now, Mingyu can't, right?

As Dino opens the door to his club, Mingyu felt an bad gut feeling about it. He wasn't sure why but something felt weird and it was behind that door.

"What is it?"He wondered.

As both of them slowly enters the room.
"YOOOOO! " Dino yelled happily as he swung the door open.

"Aish, this Boy..." Mingyu thoughts.

He scans to room to notice 5 males in the room. One with big eyes and a somewhat huge nose. The second one with long shiny blonde hair ( which he mistooken for a girl) . The third with gingered colored hair and cat like lips. The forth one that looks like Leonardo DiCaprio. And the fifth one. The fifth one.

Oh god. The fifth one made Mingyu remembered what happend when he was on his way to school.

The ebony hair, the jawline that could cut a bitch, the boney nose. And fianlly, his cold lifeless eyes that stabbed into mingyus when their eyes met.

A shiver crawled down his spine when the male from this morning shifted his eyes to meet with mingyu's. Their eyes finally met again. This time, the males eyes were lifeless than before.

There was No mistake that THAT was the male.

"We meet again ." the other male mouthed out as he smirks to Mingyu.

"Oh shit."