Chapter 1: Coffee Disaster

Isabella Smith was your twenty two year old typical woman working to give herself and her younger sister a good life. She worked in a coffee shop but her salary wasn't enough to make both ends meet. She wanted a new and better job soon as she was educated so she could pay the rent of her apartment. She was a brown haired girl with a good body but she felt insecure like the other girls do. She was truly beautiful but was innocent and caring. She had light brown eyes that held innocence in them. She was a little clumsy too.

Today was a normal day, she got ready in a white blouse and a black skirt, which was thankfully not too short with a pair of black heels. She pulled up her hair in a bun, applied some mascara and a light shade of pink lipstick.

"Megan!" She yelled while getting out of her room

"I'm in the kitchen!" Megan yelled back

Megan was her 15 year old sister. She was just like her but her hair was black, just like their father.

Father, She cringed at the thought

She went in the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"Meg, come on you'll be late for school" Isabella said. Megan studied in her high school and was in her sophomore year. They got out of their apartment and locked the door. Megan's high school wasn't far so she could walk till there as Isabella had to take a bus because the coffee shop was 15 minutes away. They bid their byes and went towards their destinations.

She walked in the coffee shop and the familiar smell hit her, already doing wonders in waking her up and be ready for the day.

Today was a normal day in the coffee shop. The same people asking for the same orders. Isabella was busy making coffee for a customer outside when she heard a very familiar voice "Hey!"

"Hey, Sam!" Isabella greeted smiling

"How is the day going so far?" Sam asked

"Boring" Isabella said

"Well, I have a good news!" Sam exclaimed

"And what it is?" Isabella asked turning around to face her

"Well there is a very hot customer outside and guess what?"

"What?"

"You are going to serve him" Sam said grinning
Isabella nodded and went outside the kitchen which was in the coffee shop with a cappuccino in her hand. She didn't look ahead but was busy in her thoughts when she bumped into someone and the coffee spilled on their clothes. She placed her hand over to her mouth.

"I'm s-sorry! I-It was a-a m-mistake" Isabella stuttered
She heard some grumbling and looked up to see the person. To say that man was handsome would be an understatement, he was beyond handsome with the 5 o'clock shadow upon his face, his face was covered with a light stubble. His hair were dark brown and he had green eyes which held anger. Isabella snapped back to reality and saw that he was wearing a three piece suit which was now covered in coffee.

"What the hell!" His voice boomed through the whole shop. His eyes were slightly red with anger and his jaw clenched.

Oh, I'm so gone.

"I a-am so s-sorry, s-sir. I'll clean it for you"Isabella said as she grabbed the tissue box from the counter and started wiping the coffee which was still wet on his shirt. She was done after about 5 minutes. His shirt was dried but the coffee stains were still there.

"Can't you watch where you are going?" He yelled at Isabella. Tears flooded Isabella's vision.
"I'm so s-sorry" She whispered

"Leave it, bro. You'll make her cry" Another man who was with that stranger said

Isabella looked up and saw the other man who was just like The Stranger but he had blue orbs and his hair was light brown in colour.

"She is such a beautiful lady" The other man said, causing Isabella to chuckle nervously

"I am sorry again, sir!" Isabella said to The stranger.

"It's okay" He said and sat down on the chair.

From the corner of her eyes, Isabella could see him still frustrated over the little incident but he was trying so hard to stay calm by clenching his fists. The man surely had some anger issues.

"I'll be assisting you, are you ready to order?" Isabella asked

"I'll have a cappuccino" The Stranger said. Isabella didn't know his name so she decided to call him The Stranger.

"And I'll have a mocha" The other man said

Isabella quickly went into the kitchen and started preparing their orders. She was done after 15 minutes. She went out of the kitchen and and made her way towards the table. Thankfully, she didn't stumble or make a fool of herself and carefully placed their orders. They both went away after some time. Isabella kept working non-stop, it was soon she realized that it was 7:00 pm. She packed her things and grabbed her coat. Bidding her goodbyes to the owner of the coffee shop, Jack and Sam, she made her way outside. She made her way to the bus stop and the bus arrived in about 2 minutes. She sat in the bus and plugged her earphones in. After about 15 minutes, they bus arrived near her building and she got out of the bus. Wrapping her blazer around herself tightly, she walked towards the building. She had to take the stairs to her apartment which was on third floor because the elevator had broken down. She opened the door by the help of the key she had and she also gave one to Megan.

"Hey, sista!" Megan yelled once Isabella came infront of her view

"Hey" Isabella said taking off her coat and went into her room to change into something comfy. Once she was done, she went in the living room where Megan was watching TV.
"How was your day, Meg" She asked

"It was good" Megan said

"How was yours?"

"It was fine" Isabella shrugged.

Isabella went into the kitchen to cook something for dinner and she settled on Spaghetti. They both had their dinner and soon went into their rooms to sleep.

It's been a hectic day, Isabella thought as she drifted to sleep.

~~~

What do you guys think about this chapter? Let me know.

Sorry for any grammatical errors.
I hope you guys like it!

Edited.

Vote+Comment