Chapter 4 - Ugly Rat Ass.

Thanks for my bomb covers!

@kykilla !

Go follow her, and read her books!

Asia.

I let the cold beach water splash me in my face releasing all the stress away from me when I looked to see my brother looking at me.

I was having so much fun, which I haven't had time to do at all these past three days I have been here.

"Asia come here, I wanna talk to you!" he yelled.

I rolled my eyes. It was way to hot to not be in the beach water. He walked over to where our towels were, and I grabbed one too, as Melanie went to go get drinks.

I wrapped my towel around me drying off when I felt my brothers eyes glued on Mel's lower back as she was walking.

I chuckled, and hit his arm. "Your such a perv."

"Yo, how old your friend?" he asked.

"Same age as me." I said laying down sitting on my towel playing with the sand.

"Damn..She's hot Asia hook me up."

"She has a boyfriend idiot."

"Do he treat her good?" I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't want to put all her business out there.

"I don't know. Besidessss you can't talk to my best friend that would be awkward."

"For you." he smirked.

"Shut up. But for real."

"Okay... I guess." he said.

"So.... When's the funeral?" I asked randomly.

"Tsss. A week or two from now."

"Week or two? That's too short." I don't think I could make it at all at that funeral. A part of me doesn't want too go, but I know I have too. I didnt really get a chance to say goodbye.

"Yeah. So how you been holding up lil sis?"

"Not good." I admitted.

"Forreal? Damn Asia.. Me either." he said putting his hands behind his head looking up at the sky.

"I just feel like I failed her. I took all her money.. Messing with Andre. I don't know I just grew up entirely too fast. I regret that shit."

"But you got your shit together though. Least you did that much.  You didn't fail her Asia don't think like that. You can't let your past eat you alive. Only look ahead of you." I nodded my head sighing heavy.

"I'm not gonna sit here and lie I shoulve visited ma more often, and not let them put her into a facility. I acted as if I never had time for her, and now she not even here." he said. I shook my head. What kind of children we were.

"But.... We gotta move on right?" I said trying to avoid the conversation.

"Yeah. But she ain't going no where though. She gotta special place in my heart still. A lot of family gonna be there Asia, they've missed you."

"Really?" I smacked my teeth.

"What?"

"I don't wanna be in front of all them people. You know ma side of the family judgemetal as hell, and gonna ask me a billion questions then judge me." I said.

Thats one reason why I did what I was doing. Everybody in my family was to perfect for me, and I was just Asia. They expected too much from me, and was mad when I didn't want to follow they're dreams, so I gave up the perfect act ever since my freshman year. I was tired of living for other people, and being judged.