Dark Angel

I heard my mother telling me I was useless and never should've been born as I ran upstairs, crying. The door to my bedroom was wide open when I got to the hall. I entered and slammed the door shut behind me and I sat on the bed. My blonde hair fell over my hands and face with tears soaking the blue tips of my long hair. I sat there on my bed all night until about one in the morning; the lights off and all of the sudden I felt a cool breeze from outside. I looked up, my face still red and puffy, to see the window was wide open... well it was broken. Glass covered my floor as if someone or something had broken it to get in instead of out. I didn't thing anything of it because I thought some kid threw a rock and broke the window so I looked back at my door; still closed. I stood and walked to my TV to turn it on when I heard a horrific scratching noise across my floor. The amount of terror that filled my body was quite low so I went back to my bed after the faint light of the TV flooded my room and lied on my bed. Rough breathing in the shadows took my attention about thirty minutes after laying down.

"Go. To. Sleep!" The raspy voice spoke. A figure jumped on my body and pinned a knife to my throat. His face was ripped into a smile from ear to ear and his eyelids looked to be burned off. I screamed and tried to fight back when my knee went in instinct and hit the man's groin. Before I pushed him off his knife caught at my right hip. The man hit the floor as he started to breathe harshly. I ran downstairs and outside. Blood soaked my ironically named Blood on the Dance Floor shirt as I ran through the cool summer night air.

"Help! Please someone is in my home!" No one was coming out of their homes. I grew furious so I began yelling something entirely different then what happened. It works better.

"Fire! Fire! Someone please FIRE!" People came flooding out of their houses and cops were called. An Ambulance arrived and the police got me parents out of the house and the searched the house. No one was there but the window was broken and my blood was found on my bed. I sat in the emergency room with stiches in my hip. A detective entered the room. I looked up and saw the detective handing me a pad of black paper.

"Ma'am you said that a man stabbed you. can you draw or tell me how he looked?" I nodded and took the pensile out of the loops and started to sketch. it was easier to draw the features then saying them. Black hair fell over the figures face and the charred black color around his eyes looked so real. The smile, ear to ear gave the detectives shivers and I could tell that he had heard about this thing. He cleared his throat, got up, and left the room. Hour later, I was released from the hospital.