Chapter 6

Stiles's Pov

MY REAL MOM AND DAD ARE DEREK HALE AND KATE ARGENT!

My real mom is a phscyo path, and she is dead. Well, that's just great, so I have two dads now. Oh my god, I have no where to go. I either go and stay with my werewolf dad or my dad that lied to me. Derek, or my dad interupts my thoughts.
"Stiles I'm sorry. Please don't think of me any different. I wouldn't be a go-"
"Listen her Derek, don't give me that excuse! I have been lied to by John-my dad. But it hurts worse that you didn't even try to raise me!" I scream feeling tears come down my face as my throat begins to hurt from crying and yelling. I imagine all the werewolves inside are listening to our conversation, and are probably confused. I have to go, so I get in my jeep and head towards, well, no where. I have no idea where I am going, but I have to get away. I head north passing the Beacon Hills sign. And everything, from there happened in slow motion. The gray dodge ram came soaring at me. He was in the wrong lane and i tried to swerve out of the way, but he hit my side of the car and I remember the car rolling over. Then there was a silent darkness. Then waking up to an ugly hospital room, filled with all my friends, and my two dads?