Chapter 8

Derek's Pov

The sherriff comes in looking heart broken. He looks at me holding Stiles hand and then stares at Stiles. Then he went over to Stiles and held his other hand. Scott and Lydia were her waiting for him to wake up, like I was. Melissa had told us that it was up to him to wake up, from the coma he had entered. He had taken to the bite, and I thought he would sense he was a werewolf when he was first born, but then me and Kate made him comsume a huge amount of wolfsbane, so he would be human. I feel Stiles hand begin to sweatt and I wait for him to wake up, knowing he would today. I had a feeling in my gut that he would be fine. He tilted his head away from John towards me and opened his eyes, but they were not normal, they had a dark black ring around his whisky eyes, making them look supernatural.
"Stiles." I whisper. Everyone notices he is awake and they all get closer to him.

Stiles's Pov

I feel energy I have never had, I feel powerful. Shouldn't I feel like crap sense I was in an accident. The world starts to spin a little and I start to cough. I here a familiar voice asking if I am alright. But then I cough something up, it is red. Blood. My vision clears and I see a doctor come in and check me out, but I feel fine. They run a few test and they tell me I can leave today. Then they walk me to my room. Everyone sits around me telling me how they missed me, and that they couldn't live without me. However, I can't talk right now, I don't want to. Everyone leaves, except for Derek and John.
"Stiles's I'm sorry." Derek says.
"For what?" I croak looking away from both of them.
"For everything. I shouldn't have left you. She wanted me to kill you, but I couldn't, that would have been worse than killing myself. I told her we couldn't do that so, we put you up for adoption. You were a beautiful bady, I wanted to raise you. I wanted to call you son." His voice breaks and for once I don't cry. I look at my wrist and it is throbbing and my teeth begin to hurt. Derek notices and his eyes turn red. Wow, what is happening, why is he the alpha, Scott is the alpha?
"Derek your eyes are red."
"Yours are yellow." I run into the bathroom and my eyes arr glowing yellow. Oh god why did Derek bite me.
"Derek why did you freakin bite me!?" I scream feeling angry and I try to calm down, but it just rises. I feel my nails elongate and I sink them into my hands, bringing me back. Pain brings you back. Is what Scott always says.
"You were dieing Stiles I can't lose you again.
My-John finally relises what is happening and looks between me and Derek for a few minutes. I want to leave, leave this situation. I walk out of the room leaving them there and I go up to the counter and the lady at the counter says I can leave, just to make sure if I start coughing up blood again to come in. I nod to her and leave, full wolf speed. I run up to my house's doorstep and take the key under the stairs and unlock the door. I leave the door open and start packing all my things. I walk out and when I do I see my dad. I walk past him and then call Scott.
"Hey do you know what happened to my jeep?"
"Yeah, Derek and me helped fix it up. It's at my place. I turn to his house and see that he had left the keys on the counter inside his house. And I had just walked in like usually. I take them and go and fire up my jeep. I then head to Derek's. When I get there I can smell everything from Derek inside to the smell of pinecones. I walk into Dereks place and he looks up looking heart broken. I sit my stuff on the ground.
"So, dad. Can I stay here?"
"Wha-what about John?" I smirk.
"You mean the other person, who I don't want to talk to. Besides, your my alpha, you could eat me as a snack." He laughs and smiles for once.
"You know, now that I know you are my dad, I get why everyone calls me annoying." He playfully punches my arm and hugs me, but this time the hug isn't as akward.
"You can stay here. The guest room is made."
He whispers thank you and I smile a little.
"Now come on you need to get chained up okay?"
"What?!"
"Uh, it's a full moon." Oh yeah I'm a werewolf. I'm a wereolf. It is just now hitting me. I don't want to me a werewolf, Derek should have let me die. And Derek must've known what I was thinking.
"I couldn't have lost you, not again. I had to give you the bite.
He chained me up and he ended up taking the chains off my arms, before the full moon was over. It turned out I had more control than most werewolves. But Derek, had told me I was a werewolf before. So cool I guess.

Maybe my life won't completely suck.