Chapter 30: Baby Shower

Night Before Surprise Baby Shower 👶🏽👨‍👩‍👧‍👦❤️✨

Easy
So I headed out to the club since u heard Cube was here, and I just wanna apologize for everything that has happened, like a real man should.

I walked over and his body guards blocked me out, " Yo man move, Cube! I just want talk to you.."

It had an awkward, long ass silence.

" Let em in.." He said.

They let me in and when I did all those niggas stood up beside him

" I hope all y'all niggas calm the fuq' down.. " they sat down.

" So cube, I saw Boyz in Tha Hood," I said.

" Didn't you call that shit an after school special?" He asked.

" Come on, mane you know I love those after school specials .."

She had his mean mugged face on then smiled, we dapped, " Look bro, I just want say I'm sorry, for everything.."

" Its cool, how about we go discuss this somewhere else?"

" Ight."

We went over to a table and ordered a couple of drinks, I started coughing , damn this is getting worse.

" Mane you ever thought if the money never got between us, where we could've gone?" I asked.

" Hell yea, I tell that ta' T, all the time.. We should've never dissed eachother in the beginning, and don't ever play with my wife like that nigga!" He said laughing but I knew he was serious.

" Yeah you're right, that wasn't cool, but have you ever thought of us all reconnecting.."

" Hell yeah, but this time we have to do it the right way, I'm meaning with Jerry, and if he ain't there and Dre's with it, fuck it I'm down.." He said.

" Well I'll get back to ya, when I get in touch with Dre,"

" Ight, but I'll see ya tomorrow anyways.."

" Fr, Antonia with this damn baby shower.." I said laughing..

" Well you know she didn't have one so, she's going to go all out for Eve's one."

I coughed, " Fr! How's the twins doing anyways.."

" Mane, their an headache, but their mine ya feel me.. The other day, T and I was doing the do, mane I couldn't even do what I really wanted to do, so you better get used ta that.."

"Manee," I couldn't help but to laugh, that shit funny!

and with that , we enjoyed the rest of the night..

The Next Day

Antonia
I've been up since 8, getting everything prepared, getting the cake, decorations...

" Angela, I need you to go get the cake.. Pam, go get the balloons..."

" I called, they said that they would have it in an hour ... Or two!"

" What?! Ugh!" I yelled in frustration.

Then my phone rung , it was Evelyn.

Evelyn: Hey T, everything is good huh?
Me: Yeah girl..
Evelyn: Antonia... I know you .
Me: I'm serious and everything is fine , I promise..
Evelyn: Alright T

I hung up

I rushed into the house, and bumped into someone, and fell.

" Oww! " I said.

" I'm sorry baby!" Cube said helping me up.

" It's okay," I said rubbing my forehead, " but I have to go and get the rest of the stuff."

" No, you're going to stay right here, you've been out of bed since 7.."

I rolled my eyes, " Whatever husband"

He pecked my lips, " Her baby shower is going to be special either way."

" Yeah I hope so."

Evelyn
Antonia did a wonderful job on my baby shower and I couldn't thank her and cube enough for having it at their home!

Right now , E and I about to find out if we're going to have a boy or girl..

E coughed, " I bet it's a girl.."

" No it's a boy!" I argued, giggling..

" Well let's find out, by cutting the cake.." Antonia said.

" Alright!" E and I both said covering our eyes...

1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
3
.
.
.

" It's an GIRL!" ❤️✨

" I told you, I want my $20, Evelyn!" He said laughing.

I pouted, " Aww hush,"

Antonia and Cube giggled, " Aww poor E!"

~Quality😊✨