Parker Sylas: VP

The therapy session that was supposed to occur did not happen. Instead, it turned into Parker cuddling with Barry under their usual mass of blankets. He held her as she cried.

Her crying wasn't about losing Eddie and Ronnie, the Dr. Wells fiasco. or Barry trying to change the timeline.

Parker cried because of her inability to bring the team together. She had gotten the chance to step up on Team Flash; to feel as though her actions mattered. As soon as that was possible, no one would return to see that she was capable of greatness.

Well, that was the single reason Barry knew of.

Additionally, Parked sobbed about her connection to Gideon, which had lived in the back of her mind since she connected the dots, as it would for years to come.

Something inside was urging Parker to tell Barry about it, but she couldn't comply. Telling him about Gideon meant the chance of him leaving, from being left in the dark about it.

Regrettably, Parker decided to wait until the time was right to break the news to Barry, then hope he didn't kill her himself.

The following morning, Cisco Ramon made an appearance at the CCPD, presenting a case to Captain Singh about an idea to help the city.

After he finished with Singh, Cisco went upstairs into Barry and Parker's Lab to tell her about the idea.

Skeptically, Parker repeated after Cisco. "A Meta-Human Task force?"

"I thought it would help," Cisco said.

"If you wanted to help, you could have rejoined the team."

"I think you and Barry are doing just fine on your own."

Unfortunately, Cisco was correct.

With Parker into his life again, Barry was forced to allow her to help him at S.T.A.R. Labs when he fought crime as the Flash.

"I wish Cisco was here to be the smart one," was something she said quite often through the earpiece. "Caitlin's a better doctor than I am.." was uttered the three times Barry returned to the Cortex injured. Then, her signature line, "What the fuck?" was said almost every minute he was out in the field.

Barry had to applaud Parker for her effort. She was a trooper-- trying to do four jobs at once. More importantly, she was successful at bringing him back to the Cortex alive.

At first, Iris and Joe didn't know Parker was helping Barry. The two intended to keep it that way, until the Flash saved someone a bit too publicly. It made the news, which the West's saw, and that's when hell broke loose.

Not ten minutes after the news segment aired, Joe was on the phone with Barry, preaching about how he was there to help him if it was needed.

Iris, on the other hand, didn't offer her help. Halfway through a so-called girl's night, Parker left the house, hurt that Iris was using her to gain answers about Barry.

Because Parker refused to spy on Barry for them, the West family held a grudge against her.

Six months of frustration later, it was the city proclaimed Flash Day: a day dedicated to their scarlet speedster, to thank him for closing the singularity.

Parker didn't own any clothing with his symbol on it, nor did she want to. The single thing she had with his symbol was the silver ring he had given her for Christmas.

Despite the minor reminder of the mystery associated with that ring, she dug it out from her jewelry box.

"Haven't seen that in a while," Barry mumbled, watching her carefully from the bed.