Chapter 16.

There will be a couple flashbacks and stuff this chapter so just bear with me.

Enjoy!

One Week Ago•

~Sebastian~

I was walking down the stairs when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I pulled it out and cursed when I looked at the screen.

I ignored the call and proceeded down the stairs towards the kitchen.

The doorbell rang as I opened the refrigerator.

That was fast.

I sighed and closed the fridge and walked to the front door, unlocking it before pulling it open.

I took in her all black outfit with a dark stocking cap to match.

She tilted her head to the side slightly with her tongue in her cheek.

"Yo, T. What are you doing here?" I questioned.

She narrowed her eyes and tilted her head the other way.

I realized she hadn't spoken once.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, taking a couple of steps to the side.

"Just trying to see if I can find my brother." She straightened her head. "You know, the one that doesn't fuck up plans and completely shun his family."

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered, mentally kicking myself.

She clasped her hand behind her back and took slow, dramatic steps towards me.

"I wanna know what's so great about this girl that you would go against your family to protect her." She said. "Answer me!"

I jumped slightly.

Stop being a bitch, Sebastian.

We might be the same height but I was still a year older than her.

"I haven't gone against you, T. I just...I don't..." I groaned and rubbed my face. "I can't do this to Bethany. She's already been hurt enough."

"Do you honestly think that I give a fuck about her?!" She took a step towards me. "You know we have to go through with this plan. I get August, you get Bethany. That was the deal. So what's the problem now?"

I stayed silent but not because I had nothing to say.

I knew exactly why I couldn't do this anymore.

"Answer me damn it!" She yelled and got in my face.

"I love her." I gritted out through my teeth.

She smirked and I suddenly felt a stinging on my cheek.

I placed a hand to my throbbing cheek.

She slapped me.

I glared at her.

"You're ruining everything! All you had to do was just get rid of her! Kidnap her or some shit! So I could move in on August! It wasn't that fucking hard!" She punched my chest repeatedly. We've planned this for years. Years, Sebastian. Since high school. And you still find a way to fuck it up by falling in love with the bitch!"

At the last word, I grabbed her by her throat and slammed her against the door.

"Don't you dare call her that!" I gritted through my teeth as she scratched at my arms.

I tightened my hold on her and pressed my fingers deeper into her throat.

"Uhk! Ack!" She gurgled.

Her eyes started slowly sliding closed but I don't stop.

I had to protect Bethany.

"Stop it right now!" A voice boomed from behind me.

I immediately released my hold on T'Asia when I recognized the voice.

She fell to the ground coughing.

"Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?" He shouted walking up to me.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Answer me boy. How dare you lay your hands on your sister?" He backhanded me and my head snapped to the side.

I tasted blood.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson about laying your hands on your sister." He threatened before landing a punch to my face, knocking me to the ground.

He started laying kick after kick into my stomach and side.

I groaned out in pain and T'Asia hoarsely called for him to stop.

"You're fucking up Sebastian. You're really fucking up." He grabbed my shirt and pulls me to my feet. "Don't lay on the ground like a bitch. Stand up and take this ass whooping like a man."

He cocked his arm back and released it into my nose.

He can do whatever he wanted to me as long as he didn't touch Bethany again.

My head whipped back and I fell down again.

I felt my eye start to swell and I spit the blood from my mouth onto the floor.

"Daddy stop please!" T tried to yell. "Daddy! Terrance! Please!"

He ignored her and spat on me as my vision started to cloud.

"You're a disappointment Sebastian." He shook his head. "Rico! Mike! Clean this bitch off the floor and take him to the House. Oh and get all of his shit out of this house." He looked down at me. "He won't be coming back."

He walked over to T'Asia and cradled her like she was a child instead of a 24 year old woman.

She silently cried into his chest as he carried her out the back door.

I felt Terrance's henchmen haul me to my feet and follow them, with me stumbling between them.

At least Bethany was safe.

For now.

Tell me what you think!

Confused?

Comment!

Keep reading/voting/commenting!

~•Dana•~