9; the unknown temple p.1

It was dark.
It was cold.
It was warm.
It was told.
That I was the one.
People hated a ton.
For my insane swing.
Understand the rulers king.
I tried to run free.
But the past will still haunt me.
Just wait until then.
When the ravens clock hits 10.

...

The man slowly spoked to me from an ancient unknown scroll over and over.
I tried to move my body, but I think I was tied down really tight. My head was blank and my eyes were dull. My ears sounded mute, like a blank statical television. I couldn't feel any emotion besides immense pain and sorrow.

The man got up slowly.

His red hood illuminated when hitting the sunlight. I closed my eyes, whatever awaited me.

He walked up to me and touched my neck softly.
"Just 5 hours left."said the man, "Until the god will be unleashed.."
I fell into a deep, disturbing sleep.

|Jeff's POV|

Jeff groaned deeply as he punched his head hat for some reason.

"Felicity, where is she?"He thought frantically, searching the area "She might as well been captured, And I'm to blame for..."

Jeff could feel the bruises pulsing down his body from the hooded men as He walked. Blood slowly trickled down his spine..leaving his sanity intact. He then found the log with the compass and map on it. It always helped his way to the mansion.

|slenderman|

Slenderman sighed scrunching his fingertips on his forehead.

"I knew I shouldn't have let Felicity go with Jeff.. "         
He stood up from his office seat and looked out the window.
"5 more hours."He said, "Until destruction occurs.."
A loud and rapid knock could be heard from the  office door.
Slenderman glanced over and saw Sally and Ben on the door.
He opened it and came racing in the two.

"Slendy! Someone's at the door."said Ben.
"And it's knocking a lot."exclaimed Sally.

Sally, Ben and Slenderman raced toward the door and opened it reveling Jeff.
"Jeff?!"said Ben and Sally in unison.

Jeff looked beaten up with his white sweater bloody and torn. His faced showed blood on his pale white skin and a black eye. But he was still showing his slit smile.

Ben and Sally took Jeff to the couch and lied him down.
"Slendy..is he going to be ok?"asked Sally worryingly.
"Yes, just a little rest would heal him."He said.

Jeff glanced his eyes towards him, "Sorry Slenderman..I couldn't protect Felicity."

Slenderman clenched his fist and sighed."Just rest for a bit then we'll go to the temple of unreds."
"Temple of unreds?"said Sally, "Is that were the unknowns are hiding?"
Slenderman nodded, "Yes.."

Jeff sighed loudly, "Give me an hour and I'll be-"
"NO-"Slenderman said loudly, "30 minutes and your up and ready to go find Felicity, I'll have to call the other proxies to come help us.."

Jeff look startled then started to rest. Sally and Ben ran upstairs to their rooms to get ready. He went back to his office and closed the door shut. Slenderman took out an old book, dusty book, blowing on it.

He flipped cautiously finding a certain page,
"There,"Slenderman said pointing on the page.."The temple you seek is under the pools leak." He sighed,"This is definitely gonna be harder than expected.."

--

|Felicity|

The pavement walls were molded with insects
crawling over them searching for food frantically.       I was leaning againest the wall cringing of the pounding of my head. One of the guards told me that they did a surgery on my eyes for preparation to take them out. There was bread and a cold soup next to me, but I was to weak to pick at it and wasn't hungry.

I was so weak, that I couldn't even answer Slenderman's telepathy call. So I just laid there, with my eyes shut.

A guard stood in front of the cell with his back facing me. He was wearing a deep red hood, one of the hoods that the men wore when they attacked Jeff and I at the forest. I saw the man glance over and saw another man with a red hood. They spoke quietly and in a different language. I noticed that each hood had a pendent placed carefully on the middle of the hood. Each one was a different color. The man with his back facing me had a tan pendent and the new hooded had a turquoise.

The men pointed to me and spoke some words then laughed.

I spat at them angrily then sighed.
"Why me?" I thought "Why do I have to be the one to suffer this fate?"

The man with the turquoise amulet opened the gate to my cell and motioned me to come out.
I got up and followed out my cell. The guard with the tan pendent put some rough handcuffs on my arms.

I followed out the turquoise man.

--

Hope you enjoyed!

authors note~
I honestly need to work on this chapter. Too many run in sentences and stuff.