Chapter 1

* RING!  RING!  RING!*
My alarm on my phone goes off. I sit up in my bed and get my phone off my dresser, I look at the time then turn off  the alarm. Its 6 am. I get put my bed and stretch. I slip on my slippers and go in the bathroom to do morningly things. After that I pick out my outfit for today. (its the chapter picture^^) I get my flat irons out of my closet and start doing my hair. I go to the kitchen and get a bowl of Lucky Charms and sat in the living room watching tv.
*7:00
My dad woke up and we said good morning to each other. He went to get changed into his business clothes. I washed my bowl out and got my book bag together. "Ready kiddo,"he said. I nodded as we walked outside to his car.

•20 mins later•
My dad stopped infront of the school and we did our special handshake. I got out and went inside the school. I went to my locker and got my stuff for my classes. My first class is Ela. I walk in the room and see thots starrin hard asf.. so I rolled my eyes at them and took my seat. Today was gonna be a long day if these thots keep starrin.

•Last class•
I walked into science and took my seat. Our new science teacher, Ms.Thorn, was trying to get everyone quiet but no one listened to her. I took out my phone and was looking on IG, my page was poppin' I got 18.8k followers. I was about to put my phone back in my purse, someone ran into me almost making my phone fall😠. "Aye, watch where you goin'!,"I said. "Bitch stfu up with that ugly ass phone someone would be glad if I did break it,"that person said. I turned around to see who was talking to me, it Mya, the biggest thot of the school😭. "Bitch I know you aren't talking this phone cost more than you and your whole future!,"I snapped back, holding up my rosegold iphone6s. Everyone started "ooohhhhh'in" and shit. "Well atleast I wear decent clothes and look better,"she said back. "Bitchh you're right you wear decent clothes my clothes are the shit!, and bitchhh you look like a tacky whore from off the corner with that all red stank ass weave!"I shot back. "Whatever..,"she said flipping her dusty ass weave💨 and looked away. "Yeah thats what I thought!,"I said. The class got quiet so Ms.Thorn could start teaching, thank goodness.

∞ After School ∞
My dad are driving home. "Hey kiddo."he said. I look at him. "Um I have some news for you." "Bad or good?,"I ask. "Well, good for me but i dont know about you."he said. "Continue,"I said with a confused look. He paused for a few minutes. ___________________________ What news does he have  to tell Melony? Find out in the next chapter.
∞ comment what you think about this first chapter and whats should I put in the next chapter.
☄ Kris☁️✨