3

"Ah! Leechan! did you bring another new member today? " the blond shiny long haired male asked brightly.

From what Mingyu read on the blonde's nametag, his name was yoon Jeonghan. The male seemed very motherly-like since he pats and pinches Dino gently.

"you must be the new student Dino was talking about yesterday." the ginger hair male added.
The ginger walks over to them and puts out his hand for mingyu to shake.

"ANIYA ANIYA. why don't we have a PROPER introduction?" the "leader" (author note : just to let you know, its s.coups) yelled as he waved his arms to signal his members to get a chair and form a circle around the middle.

Everyone sat in a circle.Dino sat beside mingyu, jeonghan and the ginger sat beside each other, the leader sat beside Jeonghan and "Leonardo DiCaprio"sat beside the male from this morning.

Apparently mingyu was feeling quite uncomfortable because the male was sitting opposite him.
He tried not to make eye contact with him but its so annoying that mingyu could feel the males stare piercing into him while Mingyu looks down to ignore it.

"I'll start first. My name's is seungcheol. you can call me s.coups too. " the leader introduces. He gives an warm smile and tilts his head to the left before passing it to Jeonghan then the ginger.

"I'm jisoo. I play the guitar in the club"

" WOAH! DAEBAK!" mingyu cries.The poor blue haired boy noticed how loud he cried and blushes in embarrassment. The club members laughed at him for his "loud amazement" .

well... everyone except the male staring at him with neither disgust nor confusion. Jisoo chuckles at him and says an "thank you" to him.

"the names hansol." Leonardo DiCaprio's twin says as he waves to mingyu. Mingyu waves back politely before noticing that it was that bitches turn.

the male looks at mingyu with his souless eyes. "oh no,not again." mingyu sighs as he stares back at him. Both of them stared at each for a few seconds, then a minute passed.

"uhm..."

the male has yet to introduce himself. All he has done is stare at him with those souless eyes and literally, that's all. to be honest, mingyu doesn't even want or need an introduction from him. Finally, the male breaks his eye contact with him and just says

"wonwoo."

"what? I'm sorry I didn't catch that ." mingyu says, giving an very innocent looking face.

Its not true. mingyu did catch what his name was.He just wanted to hear him say it again just because.

"WON-WOO." the male replies back. only that this time, he raised his voice at Mingyu.

woah.That wonwoo guy voice is really deep. gotta admit,It really fits his resting bitch face.

"Ahahaha. don't mind wonwooie. he's very bad at socializing or talking to people. He comes of as an very cold person to people but when u get closer to him, he will be one of the greatest friends you ever have! Also, he has the MOST CUTEEEEES-"

"shut the fuck up seungcheol." Wonwoo interrupts as he folds his arms tighter and crosses his legs. He gives an glare to him then slumps back into his seat, staring into space.

ah. I guess its my turn.

Mingyu clears his throats and starts.

"My name is Kim Mingyu. I just came to this school and uhm...I look forward to making friends with you?"

wow great introduction Mingyu.

"Mingyu... hey cool name bro." Hansol compliments as he sweeps his hair back.

"hahaha. Thanks."

---
"see ya tomorrow!"
"bye!!"
"hyung! THE BUS IS HERE !"
"HO SHIT! see YoU guys!"

Finally. its over. I literally wasted 2 hours of my life in that small ass room doing absolutely NOTHING.

"ah! Mingyu ! Do you wanna go home together?"

mingyu turns around to notice Jisoo smiling at him as he clutches tightly onto his bag straps.

well, why not?

----

Jisoo didn't seemed like a bad guy. He was really sweet and had a really soft smile when Mingyu talks to him.

It was all quiet when they stopped talking about tteokbokki when suddenly Jisoo askes:

"do you know wonwoo?"

" Ugh god. wonwoo." seeing his face makes mingyu want to puke. "But, god damn , did wonwoo have a hot deep voic- woah, what the fuck mingyu?"

"uhm why do you ask?" mingyu replies as he rolls his eyes at the thought of wonwoo.

"well, while we were introducing ourselves, wonwoo keeps staring at you. so I thought maybe you guys are friends or something?"

"HA!" mingyu laughed.

friends? with that cold fucktard?

uhm, NO THANKS.

"nah were not friends. I just bumped into him today morning because I didn't see him while I was rushing to school."

Jisoo nods to acknowledge what Mingyu just said to him.

suddenly, Mingyu had an question an somewhat dying question that he needed to ask Jisoo. It was a question related to wonwoo who keeps wandering in his mind that he has to get it out.

Mingyu stops walking and turns to Jisoo to ask his question.

"hyung. may i ask you an question."
"mmm. sure."

Mingyu takes a deep breath and...

" could you give me more information or facts about wonwoo?"