Chp. 3 : Missing Person

| Reid |

After visiting the body, Morgan and I went back to the headquarters to meet up with the rest of the team to discus what we found out.

"There has been a missing persons reported." JJ said. "You should see this." We followed her over to her desk, where two people sat. A mand and a woman, probably the mans wife.

I recognized them. They were Danielle's friends Ashley, and Matt. They were married, and Matt was Danielle's cousin, Ashley Danielle's best friend.

Ashley looked up at me, her face stained with runny make-up and tears. Matt stood next to her, his arms wrapped around her shoulders, comforting her.

"Come into the interview room, and tell us what you just told me." JJ said, walking them over to the room where we usually interview criminals. Ashley shot me a look, telling me that this was my fault. Matt patted her shoulder, and she walked into the room.

I had to follow.

"Start at the beginning, please." JJ said calmly as Ashley began her story.

| Danielle |

I must have fallen asleep, cause once I woke up, I felt like I had been hit with a truck going 70 miles an hour on a highway.

I was being tossed around. My head was covered by a bag that smelled of sweaty socks, and potato chips. My head felt like lead, and I was laying on something cold, and hard.

Honks were heard from the outside, and I conclued that I was in a car, driving down the highway. I tried to move my hands, but they were tied tightly by a rope.

My arms burned slightly from trying to break free at my place, but I could tell I wasn't at my place anymore.

Suddenly, I was broken of my thoughts as the driver turned a sharp turn, sending me towards the nearest wall, slamming into it with a loud smack.

I groaned as he slammed on the breaks, flinging me forward. I groaned as my stomach slammed into something hard.

"Let me go!" I screamed, even though I knew good and well they wouldn't. "I demand you let me go, you creep."

Smack! something forceful pounded into my face. I flintched as my cheek ached, and throbbed.

"Shut the hell up." someone muttered, and then a door slams in front, and another opens behind me.

"Get out." someone orders.

"I kinda can't." I snapped. I felt a pair of hands grab my shirt, and drag me out of the car. I landed on the hard ground with a loud thud. I groaned as my back ached.

"Shut ur smart ass tone up." the man ordered, and I didn't open my mouth again.

Someone picked me up by my shoulder, and lead me forwards. He turned a corner, and I banged my shoulder on the wall. I tried not to make a sound, scared he'd beat me. He turned more corners until I was shoved on a chair.

The bag was removed from my face, but it didn't matter. The room was pitch black. I couldn't even see the guy moving, I could only hear the clunck, clunck of his boots hitting the floor.

Behind me, I saw a stream of light pour into the room, and then disappear, along with a door slam. I jumped, and didn't move. The boots sound came closer, and closer. A hand was placed gently onto my shoulder.

I swollowed a scream as I felt by the movement of his hands, him walk around to where I now faced him.

"Hmm.." he ran a finger through my hair. "She'll do." I heard something hit another thing, and the sound of crinckling paper before the stream of light re-entered the room, and then disappear just as quick.

I couldn't get a climpse of the man's face, so I could only imagine how he looked.

"What's your name, pretty lady?" his voice broke through my thoughts. I didn't answer, and I could hear him get closer to me.

Smack! My face was thrown off to the side by the power blow that was followed after. My cheek throbbed more as I faced forward again.

"Answer me when I talk to you." His voice now sounded deep and deadly.

"Y-Yes."

"Yes sir!" he bellowed, followed by another smack.

"Yes Sir! Yes Sir!" I said, repeating it over and over until my voice grew soft.

"My name's Danielle." I whispered, answering his question. He chuckled darkly.

"Ahh.." he said. "A pretty name for a pretty lady." His footsteps sounded farther from me.

"You.." he said, opening the door behind me. "I'll have fun with." He walked out the door, and closed the door.

Leaving me in total darkness.