Part Nineteen

Hey guys!
I'm back with a new update. Thank you so much all of you for voting and commenting on all my updates. My story is nothing without your support, even all you silent readers who take out time- trust me it means a lot!
Please keep voting for the ff and drop in valuable suggestions and comments.
Thank you once again.

So much love,
Sasha.
---------------------

The day passed on with small pecks, kisses , a few touch here and there and lots of flirtatious talks. This day with him has been so beautiful.

In the evening we were watching a TV show, I was resting my head on his shoulders. All of a sudden while watching TV Manik blurted out,"Nandini I must have hurt chachi and chacha also, right?"

Where's he leading to now? I had to measure my reply carefully before saying anything. " Manik let past be past. They never doubted you. In fact, RishaBh and chachi always thought that you had a reason to do all this."

Before I could continue, Manik said,"and that's why I've hurt them. I've disappointed them Nandini, broken their trust. I..I don't know how will I face them, now that I've realised this."

I stood up and without any hesitation sat in his lap. He was so immersed in his thoughts of the past, that half consciously he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I gently cupped his angelic face. I pecked his forehead and that got me his attention. He was looking at me now. I said,"Manik, don't worry baby. Nobody is blaming you. Somehow I realise its just not you who is at fault. I reacted a bit more than what was required. I should have confronted you rather than running away from things."

Manik suddenly panicked. "No baby, I was at fault completely. I was a jerk to you and you reacted the right way.", he said.

He was panicking so much that I had no other option but to brush my lips with him, kissing him gently. He was surprised but he didn't take long to kiss me back. He was kissing me with so much zeal as if his kiss was an apology for everything. I poured all my love in that kiss, to assure him that now its all fine. He didn't have to worry about things now.

After a while he broke the kiss. He said,"I love it when you're in my arms."

"Its my favourite place in the world. There's no place I'd rather be.", I replied.

Manik smiled and Said,"Nandini don't instigate me to do things you're not ready for. Your words make my heart fly and there's only one way I can think of to show you how much I love you."
With this he nuzzled in my neck, placing soft kisses and caressing my waist with his hands.

I could feel my insides burning with his every touch. I trust him and I know he is not going anywhere now.
He was in a state of fire and quite frankly, now, I was ready to be burned.

I clutched his hair, making him look up. He looked at me with yes full of desire, all I wanted at that moment was to kiss those lips, who do wonders to my insides. I kissed him passionately, sucking his lips and exploring his mouth. He let me dominate him, so that he could know where this was leading to. My hand starting lifting his t-shirt. Manik grabbed my hand and broke the kiss. He looked into my eyes.

"ms. Murthy are you sure?", he asked.
"Never been this sure.", I replied lovingly.

That was it for Manik. He pulled me for a long passionate kiss. Without breaking the kiss he carried me to bedroom while my legs were still wrapped around his waist. He gently tossed me on the bed and lied on me. He was kissing me madly, biting my collarbone, taking me to some other universe. He took off my t-shirt and said,"Nandini do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

I blushed at his statement. Acting all bold, I switched our positions and sat on his stomach. I bent down and kissed him on his mole just above his lips. My hands reaching for the helm of his t-shirt and in no time his tee was off his body, well when Manik is in a hurry he can act really fast. My hands were exploring his well toned body and so were his hands. Manik growled and switched our positions, he started kissing me hungrily. There was no end to the sweet tortures his kissing and his touches were giving me.

In no time we were naked, our bodies kissing each other and moving in such a rhythm as if not only our hearts but our bodies too were made for each other. He took me to an all new universe, a place where I'll love to travel with him.

I knew this was important for both of us, to heal what distance has broken in the past. Our love healed us of all the doubts we had.

We both were lying down, thinking about us. I don't know when we felt asleep.
"Nandini, get up baby its dinner time.", I heard Manik saying.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the most handsome face in front of me. I smiled lazily at him and pulled him. He was shirtless.

Manik gently cupped my face ad said,"I'm sorry if I hurt you Nandini. How are you now?"
I moved a bit in my position. My body was sore because of what has happened a few hours ago.

"Sore. I guess. But I'm not complaining.", I said.

I heard him mumbling,"how can i be so careless?"

I immediately got up, wincing a little in pain. His eyes shot up, he looked at me and said,"are you mad? Stay there. I already have done so much damage. See how much pain you're in. Please, lie down there."

Somewhere I was happy and was thanking my stars for sending this caring person in my life. I gave him a big smile and said," you're weren't careless baby. This is the sweet pain, which frankly I don't mind going through. Chill. And I'm famished. I need something to eat."

Manik was looking at me with wide eyes. I'm sure he wasn't expecting such audacity from me, to which I just blushed.

I was about to get up when he said,"I'll get whatever you want but you'll stay here."

He got me clothes but didn't let me get up from the bed. He left the room to let me wear clothes. He came back with lots of food in a dish. Oh! It must be for two of us. He started feeding me. I looked at him while he offered me morsel one after the other. I asked,"why aren't you eating?"

"I'll eat later. You need to eat first so that you can have some pain killer.", he replied.

I looked at him with wide eyes. This guy was crazy. "All this FOOD is for me?", I exclaimed.

He looked at me as if I was the dumbest person he has come across.
He replied,"Well obviously."

I looked at him again. I said,"Manik I can't eat that much. I don't eat that much through the whole one day and you're asking me to eat it at once. No. I won't. In fact I'm full now."
I crossed hands against my chest.

"Nothing doing," he said,"you'll have to eat it all. You already are a tiny woman and with all that brave work that you've done a few hours ago, you must be drained. Come on have it."

Did he just say that I'm a tiny woman? I could feel my nostrils flaring with anger. I took the dish from him and placed it on the side-table, he being unknown to what's going to happen next, happily gave in. I picked up the pillow and smacked him.

"Mr. Malhotra now you'll know what a tiny lady can do.", I said.
It was a picture perfect moment, Manik being all clueless and surprised at his surroundings. He was still registering to what has happened. I immediately took a pic of him and instantly uploaded on instagram, before he could realise. I captioned it
How adorably confused soul you're! ❤️
I looked up at Manik who was sitting quietly and was smiling at my kiddish antics. He said while caressing my cheeks,"its been three years since I moved out from my old house and shifted here. I used to imagine you around and dream of you by my side. I used to live all alone, my life and my house had a void which you filled in today. Nandini you can hit me as much as you want and click as many embarrassing pics of mine as you want but don't leave me. I don't want to go back there."

"Manik", I stopped him in the middle of what he was saying,"come what may, MANAN is one now and nothing or no one can break it. We HAVE FOUND LOVE. And love has FINALLY FOUND ITS WAY!"
With this I gave him a bone crushing hug.