4

"BED~~~!!!" Mingyu cries as he drops his bag onto the floor that made an loud thud noise before dropping his body onto his comfy soft bed.

Oh how have I missed you darling.

Mingyu then finds a comfortable position to lay his back onto the mattress before staring into the ceiling.

'Club 17. Club 17 . club 17. Club 17. Club 17 . club 17. Club 17. Club 17 . club 17.
CLUB 17. '

Yea, Mingyu had thoughts of joining club 17. Like, the other clubs seemed boring ( maybe its because Dino explained it too dully ). And Besides, the members in club 17 seemed friendly. Everyone except Wonwoo of course.

Mingyu sighs as the thought of wonwoo floods his mind. He's so mysterious and weird. But, Mingyu wanted to know more about him and actually, for once, see him smile.

Mingyu turns to his left side and closes his eyes. Believe it or not , but he was actually imagining how Wonwoo would look like when he smiles.

"Hmm..no.. He probably doesn't have wrinkles. I don't think he has dimples... OH WAIT! yesyesyes. That's it. "

Mingyu could now picture how Wonwoo would look like when he smiles. He imagines the sparkly shining set of teeth's he has and his lips widening for that big smile. Wonwoo's eyes would probably become smaller but that makes Wonwoo more softer and the opposite of what he was. To be honest, Wonwoo would be like those kind of k9 dogs or puppies that get so excited when it sees its owner.

"Heheh. Cute."

Mingyu chuckles and grins at the thought of it before realizing what a freak he has become.

Erasing wonwoo out of his mind, he goes back into the conversation he had with seungcheol after club activities.

---

1 hour ago..
"Hyung."

"Yea?"

"May I ask you something?"

"Yea sure. go ahead mingyu."

"May I know what activities do y'all do in Club 17?"

Seungcheol stops packing his bag and turns to mingyu. He smiled at Mingyu and replies back. " glad you asked. "
Seungcheol finds an chair to sit on before proceeding to tell Mingyu about club 17.

"Club 17 is an club where people with an interest or passion for dance, singing or rapping come here-"

" DID YA SAY RAPPING?! " mingyu yelled. Seungcheol could see the sparkle in Mingyus eyes when the word "rapping " was said.

Mingyu does have an interest in rapping. He started rapping at 11 and his friends encouraged him to be an rapper one day. The dream of being an rapper is real.

"Yea I did. Anyways like I said, they come here to show it off and prove their talent. We form mini groups in order to arrange ourselves properly. I'm in charge of the rap group with Hansol, Wonwoo and me. Jihoon, which you don't know of yet, is in charge of singing. He aso composes songs for us. The members are jeonghan, Jisoo, seungkwan , him and seokmin . And lastly, performance group. Dino is in it and the leader is Soonyoung. The other members are minghao and junhui. We just come here every Tuesday and Friday to practice and be couch potatoes. But mainly, our goal is to debut together as an kpop group. Since you look like you have an passion for rapping, why don't you join my group?"