Chapter 92.

UNEDITIED SO SORRY  FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT MISTAKES BUT PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT BOTTOM!!

~

HARRY STYLES

I was avoiding it. Avoiding it like the plague. I know I have to tell her sooner or later, but how? How can I just say a handful of words and ruin her life. I never thought I would be one of those guys that would do anything to keep a women happy, but she's different. I hate seeing her upset or mad and I know for a fact that she will be wrathful when she finds out what I had done.

Those two douchebags of brothers she's got will take her back to that shithole that is America and I will never see her again. I can't let that happen, nor will I ever allow it to. It's unfair of me to drop it all on her at once, especially after being in Vienna Psych. I'll give her little bits and pieces of it, before giving her the whole hearted truth.

She was sat on the other side of my office. The memories of last night still dancing through my mind as her leggings were clung tight to where I wanted her most. She had taken a shower earlier today as her hair was still wet and dripping on her sweatshirt. She's so tiny and small and all I want to do is walk over there and lay with her.

"Why are you staring?" her voice projected across the room making me snap out of my daze.

"Because I am your boyfriend and I can stare at you all day if I wanted to" I said, making her cheeks heat up exactly like I predicted.

"You're corny" she smiled making me shake my head.

"Whatever" I said pushing my chair away from my desk and standing up.

I walked around the front of my desk and leaned against it making her eyebrows quirk up. Usually, when I take little 'breaks' from working, I'll sit with her which clearly was not the case today. I took a deep breath as she leaned back against the couch with a confused look across her face. Trust me, baby, I just as confused as you.

"What?" she asked making me sigh.

"I have some good news, but something... uhm... different to tell you" I said making here head cock back.

"Different, good? Or different bad?" she asked making me shrug.

"Depends"

"O-Okay, give me the good news first" she said shakily.

"Well, the house's are almost done" I said making her head perk up.

"That's great" she said, still shaky about her answer.

"The contractor said that mine should be finished sometime next week. Louis's is the only one completely finished. Liam and Zayn's aren't completely furnished yet and I think Niall's should be done by later this week. They are doing a lot of touch ups and small things but the overall construction is done" I said twiddling with a loosing string on my sweatpants.

"That was fast, how is it already finished?" I asked.

"Well they started building them when you first got here. When I told you, they had just finished the construction of them all. Now it's the matter of the small things like furniture and curtains and all that dumb shit" I said.

"When is the move" she said, tiptoeing around the fact that she's coming as well.

"Depends, I want to get in the house as fast as I can. And really the moving process and unpacking will probably only take a day considering I'm not taking any of this furniture" I said making her eyes nearly pop.