↯Steve Imagine for Mambo_Girl↯

Here it is @Mambo_Girl (Mandy) sorry if it's short and late.

Prompt: You get married and have a kid. And then another one.

Steve stood at the end of the isle, waiting for the doors to open to reveal a  you all dressed up. His stomach was practically filled with butterflies, but his excitement was evident as he couldn't tear the smile off his face. Your family looked at him with adoring eyes, liking who you had picked to marry.

Finally, the doors opened, your fathers arm interlocked with yours. The music matched your steps as you walked towards a giddy Steve. Once you got close enough, you could tell that his eyes had started watering, matching yours.

He took your hands in his, and the ceremony carried on, you twi saying the i do's and your vows. You two got in a car which, as cliché as it is, had Just Married painted on the back of it. You two couldn't stop smiling with joy. Steve wouldn't stop saying, "I love you, Mandy!" and you didn't mind it one bit.

That night you two shared an experience, hot and passionate, slow but sensual, getting to know each other.

•A year later•

You and Steve had been happily married for a year, with nothing coming close to tearing your relationship apart.

One day you two sat down and had a conversation over children.

"Mandy, I- I want a child. A family. I want to have a baby with you," Steve said hopefully, grabbing your hands in his.

Your eyes and smile widened as you said yes, hugging and kissing him.

"I- I've wanted a child for so long. I was just afraid of asking."

"Oh, no. Mandy, I love you. And I would love to share a child with you," He confirmed. That night, you two shared a hot but delicate passion.

Nine months later•

You two were in the hospital waiting for your unborn son, Nolan Grant Rogers. You started having contractions, bad contractions, so Steve rushed you to the hospital. Pain and energy were two things that surged through your body that whole day. Everything was too much or not enough, and your words were turning into screams.

That night Nolan was born, and he was beautiful. Nolan was a great child, being a lot like his father, courageous and amazing. Steve couldn't be happier with him and neither could you.

When Nolan was four, you two decided to have another baby, making your family whole. This one was a beautiful baby girl, Kalea Carter Rogers.

Now you guys a re one big happy family.

Was this good? I don't know how to feel about it.