↯Bucky imagine for OliviaWinrow↯

Here it is @OliviaWinrow (Olivia) Sorry for it being so late. and short.

Prompt:  A fight. A surprise reason why.

Bucky had been distant and moody, even more so than usual. You wanted to get him to tell you why, but he would just shrug it off. Being distant. You tried, you really did, to give him his space, let him handle it but one day you just couldn't anymore.

You went to confront him, but somehow, as if he read your mind, he held a hand in front of your face and said, "Don't bother." before walking into the room next to him.

You furiously followed him, stomping your feet. He shook his head, repeatedly telling you to leave him be. You kept repeating his name and begging for him to open up.

Finally you stopped the pointless bickering and shouted his name. He stopped speaking and looked at you expectantly.

You two stared at each other for a couple seconds and he groaned, "What?"

"Wh-why won't you talk to me, Buck? If this is going to be a good relationship then you need to talk to me," You said, almost pleading.

He raised and eyebrow and then lowered, groaning again, "Olivia. We are talking right now. We talk every day!"

You shook your head, almost laughing at his oblivious sentence, "Bucky! I mean, open up to me. Tell me why you are so distant all of a sudden. Why you won't even say the simple 'I love you' at the end of the day or in the morning anymore." Your eyes started watering but you kept talking, "Did I- Is it me?"

Bucky's mouth opened and he shook his head, "No, no it's no- it's not you. I swear. I just need space. I need... me. I just need to be alone and punch a wall or something."

"Bucky, I get that you need to be alone, but could you at least tell me why," you pleaded on.

"Olivia! I don't need to tell you everything! All right? I can have a few things to myself and I would like to!" He started yelling, causing you to flinch. His chest was heaving and his mouth was slightly open, your heart racing.

"Buck- Bucky! I just wanted to be there for you! Be there when your feeling down! But if you won't at least give me that then how will I ever know what's going on wth you? How you are? If I need to worry?" Some of your tears had fallen now but his expression didn't change.

He shook his head again, covering it with his palm, "Could you- You just don't... understand. I've been through things, Olivia! Horrid things! And I see a memory every day! I'm a murderer! I killed so many people! Stark, one of your best friends... I- Me! I killed his parents, Olivia! I really don't want to talk about this stuff because then you'll realize what I really am! A fucking murderer! A danger to your life!" He shouted, his arms flinging wildly around the space in front of him, your eyes and mouth open in shock.

"Bucky. It's not what you are. It's what you were. That's behind you. It's over. Tony even forgave you. I know he did. You don't have to beat yourself over this. I know you need your space, but how about you let me be in that space once in a whole, let me see you for what you are, which is a loving and caring man," You said, slowly stepping towards him as you spoke.

You were now right in front of him, and you could see his tear filled eyes match your own. He nodded, wrapping his arms around your waist, burying his head in your shoulder and whispering I'm sorry over and over again.

"There is nothing to apologize for Bucky," You said, hugging him back.

I liked writing this but i don't know if it's what you wanted.