9. Tidal Wave of Emotions Pt. 2

"Excuse me?" I asked sounding completely baffled, then rubbing my eyes vigorously to see if it was one of my dirty thoughts materializing on my mind again.

"I know you heard me Arielle, why? You just want me to say it again don't you?" He cooed confidently, slowly raising my chin up, causing our eyes to dilate to each other. "Aw you're so cute, you're blushing." Levi let out a deep chuckle as he tightened his grip behind my waist, making me let out a quiet gasp.

What the hell is going on?

"I-I am?" I breathed, heavily aroused from the closeness of our bodies together.

All I could focus at was his light mahogany eyes, gazing their way in to my blue ones.

Suddenly Levi's soft pink lips finally met mine which made me widen my eyes in shock.

The warmth of his mouth sent jolts of electricity through my body, captivating all my attention to his smooth and seductive lips.

His gentle and comforting hand glided through the side of my face as his peppermint breath entered my mouth. He then let go for a quick second and then continued to kiss me again.

Our kiss was slow and sensual, he smiled in between them giving me a glimpse of his rosy cheeks.

What the hell is going on!

I quickly pushed him away, giving us both the chance to regain our awareness.

"W-well I'm gonna go, I don't wanna miss practice." I blushed as I felt my heart flutter from what just happened.

"I'm sure you don't." He smirked alluringly as he visibly blushed, his eyes glancing down at me.

My mind exploded with thoughts as I got ready to go out of the locker room. There was no way that was real? It felt so real, and it certainly didn't feel like one of those visions I normally get. I can't believe that just happened! It wasn't supposed to happen! I barely know the guy! Arielle get it together!

"Oh look at you, skipping to the pool. You look so happy." Trevor cheered. Throwing me a subtly confused look on his face.

Just before I started to reply, Coach Alex had already started talking, making me and Trevor turn our heads at him.

"Alright guys, our first swim meet is coming very soon, and you won't believe who we're going against." Coach Alex announced as I watched Levi run out from the locker room, his eyes shimmering at me.

"I'm quite disappointed to say this, but it says that we will be fighting against the Stingrays." He sighed, causing loud whining and sounds of disgust, echo around the room.

Fighting? What the hell. Is this wrestling now?

"Why them?" Logan grimaced, walking towards the coach.

"Well Logan, I really don't know." The Coach complained, genuinely confusing me. "I don't get paid enough for this." He sighed.

"What's wrong with the Stingrays?" I asked, slowly raising my hand up, causing everyone's eyes to land onto me.

"Well since your new Arielle, I guess you need to know that they have a strong tendency of cheating, making them always "win." He spoke as he rolled his eyes, obviously being sarcastic.