You're pregnant

A/N Hi, Sorry this is so late. I've just been held up with school, but I know that is no excuse so here's this. I'm so very sorry

Also for Bruce, it's not pregnancy, it's more of the asking ti have children.

Also, I feel like this is really bad. Tell me what you think please.

T O N Y

You looked at the pregnancy test in your hand, pacing back in forth in your room, studying the stripes that declared it positive. Just that moment you heard the door open and a very enthusiastic Tony shout, "Honey! I'm home!"You stepped out of your room and into the living room where Tony had his arms wide open for a hug.

"Hey babe," He grinned, hugging you.
He noticed the stick in your hand and looked at you quizzically, "What's that?"

"Tony, I have something to tell you," You said, not meeting his eye. "Okay..?" he said, guiding you two to the couch. You two sat down and you wrapped your hands around the stick and turned to him, "Tony, I-I'm... p-pregnant."

You looked at his expression, it not changing from a blank stare. After a while he spoke, barely above a whisper, "Really?" You nodded, handing him the pregnancy test, scared of his reaction.

He took it and studied it, looking at it and then at you. His mouth slowly turned into a smile, a wide one, "Oh my God! (Y/N)! I'm-I'm going to be a father! I'm so happy!" He was jumping on the couch now, holding the test tightly.

You started laughing, glad that this was his reaction. Tony then immediately started giving name suggestions for the baby, rubbing his hand on your stomach.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

You and Steve had talked about having a baby, so once your monthly period stopped, you two immediately went to the hospital. After a few tests and studies, the doctor declared that you were pregnant. Steve held your hand tightly, as if you fall. He smiled, showing his teeth and couldn't help a laugh of joy.

You two thanked the doctor and walked out into the parking lot. Then Steve started jumping up and down, a few loud squeaks leaving his mouth.

He jumped all the way to the car and then all of a sudden he shouted, "We're going to be parent!" into the air, causing you to laugh.

You two kept talking about how you would raise him/her, and that went in to how you would handle then when they were teenagers. Both of you were filled with joy, holding each other's hand tightly.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

You two couldn't have children so you decided to adopt. You two hadn't really talked about children yet so you were kind of scared to ask. Finally,you two decided to talk about, to talk about if you would ever want a family.

"(Y/N), I want to have kids. I would love them to be our kids, but I, the- the other guy won't-"

You stopped him, "Bruce, it's okay. I understand. I want to have children too. We could- we could adopt, maybe."

At this his eyes lit up, him rushing over to your side to kiss you, "Yes, yes! I would love that! Can we? Please?"

You laughed and nodded, "Yeah, we can."

You two then decided that you would get a child a few months from mow, when you were prepared.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

You looked at the pregnancy test in your hand and the back at Thor's worried, but happy face. You waited until it declared wether you were pregnant or not, tapping your feet in anticipation.

The test then showed the results, positive. You looked t Thor and nodded your head, shoving the test in his hands. He studied it, confused by it, "I don't-"

"It's positive. I'm pregnant," You said, waiting for his reaction.

He smiled, and then wrapped his string arms around you, lifting you up and running around. You laughed and cheered with him.

"Does this mean he will be a Thorson?" He asked, smiling. You shrugged, smiling, "I guess."

He laughed in joy and kissed you deeply.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Your monthly friend had stopped appearing, making you a little worried. You went and bought a pregnancy test and came home to test it.

You twisted around in your hands, waiting for Clint to come home. You sent him and emergency test, and he replied saying he would be right over. After a while he came home, rushing to your shared room, asking if you were okay.

"Cl- Clint, calm down. I have to tell you something," you said, stopping his frantic panicking.

"What? What is it? Are you hurt? Are you-"

"I'm pregnant!" You blurted out, stopping his talking.

His mouth hung open for a while and the. he kissed you. When he let go he whispered many happy, I love you's in your ear.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro rushed to your house when you called him over for an emergency. He frantically came in, not bothering to pay attention to anything in his path.

"What's happening?" He said, since you only said 'Come over, I need you.'

You placed a hand on his chest, stopping him from going further, "I have something to tell you."

His face softened, but a little worry still lingered.

You pursed your lips then spoke up, "I'm pregnant."

Now his face lit up and he place his arms around you, "Was that it?" he asked with amusement in his voice. You nodded against his chest and he sighed happily, "Then I'm glad."

After a while he spoke again, "What are we going to name him... or her? Do you think they'll love us" making you laugh and nod, "Of course they will."
•••••••••••••••

B U C K Y

You stared at the positive pregnancy in your hand and then you heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey, dear, what's it- what's it say?" Bucky said, worry evident in his voice.

"Uh... " You gulped, "Yeah, yeah. I'm... Imm pregnant."

Then there was silence and the knob twisted, opening the door to the bathroom. There stood a Bucky with a wide smile and tearful eyes, "We're going to be parents?"

You nodded and hugged him, both of you practically jumping with joy. He kissed you deeply and rubbed your belly softly, murmuring that he loved you and your future child.
•••••••••••••••

L O K I

You looked at Loki and walked over to him, covering the test with your hand.

"Loki, I have something to talk about."

"You're pregnant," he said calmly, looking at your hands.

"Wha- What? How did you know?" You gasped.

"(Y/N), I know what a pregnancy test looks like, and I'm magical," He said, smiling and leaning down to kiss your stomach, "and I'll love him or her so much (Y/N). God, how I will."

"Lo-Loki," You said, it was the only thing you could say but he understood you, "I know, it's a lot, but you know baby, that he will be the best child ever."

You nodded and hugged him, kissing his lips and burying your head in his chest as he told you that he loved you.