Chapter 27 - We May Not Be The Greatest Of Friends

"Goodnight Thomas!" I said as I kissed his forehead, tucking him into his bed.

"Goodnight Izzie!" He said smiling up at me. I smiled down at him, before exiting the room, turning the main light off, making sure to leave a small lamp on for him so he wouldn't get scared at night.

I then left the room sighing in annoyance at the thought of having to sleep in the same room as Shauna. I knew Shauna was going to be pissed off when she finds out as well.

I walked inside the room to find Shauna scowling at me. "Dimitri was looking for you. He said it was urgent. He just came and left." She said with a disgusted look on her face towards me.

I didn't even bother replying to her, I just left wondering why Dimitri was looking for me. I decided to go find him. He was probably in his room and so I went there. I was right when I saw him sitting on his bed, clutching his head in what looked to be pain.

He lifted his head up when he heard me entering. "Isabella, I was looking for you." He said, gesturing for me to come closer to him. "It's starting to happen again. I can feel the pain growing and spreading." He said as he hissed in pain. "I was wondering if you could stay here again. You're probably mad at me and I'm sorry for being an ass for not giving you another room, but I will give you one. Just please stay here with me tonight. I need you! I really do. There's just something about you that helps relieve some of the pain I feel. So please, can you stay tonight?" He asked, looking desperately up at me. I could hear the pain and hope in his voice as he asked me to stay and I just couldn't deny. I didn't want him to suffer like that again.

"I'll stay. But on one condition." I said causing him to abruptly look up at me.

"Anything." He said, looking like he was in even more pain now then before. It seemed to be growing fast. I almost felt bad for what I was going to say, but I needed to.

"I'll stay, but only if you tell me everything. Everything about why this happens to you, about your family, everything." I said, causing a look of surprise to cross his face before an upset frown set on his face.

"I can't Isabella! Please don't make me do that!" He pleaded, making me feel very guilty. I sighed giving in. I couldn't be that horrible and make him tell me something he didn't want to.

"Fine." I sighed, causing him to smile a painful smile at me.

"Thank you." He said, grabbing onto my hand and tugging me forward. He tugged me so hard, that I practically fell on him. I made it to move back, but Dimitri wrapped his arms around my waist before I could, keeping me in place.

I wrapped my arms around his back, resting my head on his shoulder. I could feel the warmth radiating off his body and into me, making me feel all nice and warm. It was nice.

Dimitri suddenly groaned in pain, causing me to immediately pull back, but he instantly stopped me from doing so. "Please don't. You're helping with the pain." He whispered, tightening his hold on me. I relaxed in his hold again, and started running my fingers down his back as I felt small tremors run through him. I gently rubbed his back up and down, relaxing his tense muscles.

I then slipped my hand up his neck and into his hair. He sighed as I did that, relaxing even more. I continued to gently run my fingers through his soft, black strands. "That feels so good." He whispered causing me to smile.

"How's the pain?" I asked softly.

"It's slowly fading away. I honestly don't get how you do it." He said, his voice sending light vibrations through me.