-Ace 2-

-AN-
*Chuckles in amusement* I have to say, guys. 80-90% of you requested a part two for Ace containing smut. I should've expected it, heh, after all, when I read fan-fictions like the previous one I wrote, I feel the same. I love how we think alike,guys~ Hehe, so, enjoy~

Also, I saw this thing on Tumblr I completely agree with. Some stories on here consist of describing guys with ten inch girths, which is ridiculous. Given the average length is six-five inches, and quite big is about seven. A ten incher would be agony to have to take in, and you would most likely be in more pain than pleasure. Just regard that, ok, guys? :3

Warning: Smut, Dom! Ace, some kinks :3

--------------------

The hard, rubber of Ace's boots hit against the wooden flooring of the hallway belonging to that of the Division Commanders. His large, strong and warm hand holding that of the smaller, more petite of (Name)'s. His strides were long, and impatient, and (Name) had to jog in order to keep up.

"Ace!"

She called out, finding his impatience quite amusing, however becoming somewhat short of breath as she tried to keep up.

"Slow down!"

"I can't."

Was his immediate, husky reply. And he stopped briefly to spin around, gather the girl up into a bridal-style-embrace, and continue on his journey to his room.

Slender arms locked around his neck for balance, and the girl giggled up at him. Ace chuckled through his arousal, glancing down at the (H/C) in his arms, before retracting a hand to quickly open his door.

The second the threshold to his room was past, (Name) was once again set onto her feet, Ace turning briefly to shut and lock his door. The gaze he secured the girl with when he turned back again was predatory, eyes glinting with desire as he smirked.

"Ace-"

"That's 'Commander' to you, (Name). You asked for a punishment, did you not? Well then, you shall get one. But there will be rules."

The raven chuckled, reaching down to the small, blue pouch buckled to his leg, and opening it. (Name) had always been curious as to what he held in there...

And her eyes widened promptly as he removed a sleek pair of sterling handcuffs.

"Rule one; You're not allowed to release until we are joined completely. If you do, you'll be punished further."

He rumbled, walking towards the girl who took a few steps back, her legs hitting the edge of his bed, knocking her down onto the soft furniture.

"Rule two; Any signs of greed, AKA, any bucking of your hips, pulling of your wrists, or otherwise is prohibited. If you do, again, further punishment will be used."

The male practically radiated lust and dominance like the fire of his fruit, and (Name) loved every second of it. She quickly found herself shackled to the headboard at the foot of the bed, Ace grinning deliciously.

"And rule three... Anything I say to you, will be met with the reply of, 'Yes Commander', unless I say otherwise, are we clear?"

The girl released a shaky sigh against the lips hovering over her own, eye-lids lowered in desire as she gazed into the sparkling ashen-pools opposing her.

"Y-Yes Commander..."

The devil fruit user chuckled, breathing a deep, 'good girl', before pressing his lips onto (Name)'s. It was at that moment the girl realised how hard this was going to be for her. All he had done was kissed her, and she already felt the need to tug her hands away from their restraints, and bury them in his hair.