Chapter Sixteen

You guys hit the 40 votes so as promised another chapter.
Thanks for all the support lovelies
Not edited
---

Why was I doing this?

How did I end up agreeing to this?

What was wrong with me?

My face was heated from everything I was doing while Xander watched me. At first amusement were sparkling in his eyes but soon enough they darkened with lust, watching my every move.

I had started off extremely awkwardly that he had been laughing, but once I got into the music I caught him by surprise.

I had just finished swirling by hips, and lifting my top but stopping just below my bra and slowly dropping it back down again.

Biting my lips, I advanced toward him as one of his eyebrows raised and a pleased smirk appeared on his face. My hands landed on his knees, spreading them apart so I was between them. "Trap me in your legs and I'll punch you in the d!ck"

I slowly turned around, swirling my hips as I lowered myself right to the ground. As I began swaying my hips, going back up I made sure my mouth skimmed past his...lower half, just an itch above. I couldn't help but grin when I saw him move in the seat and chewing on his lips.

How much do strippers get paid? Hmm... good job Milan. Moving up in life, from maid to stripper.

Once I was back up, I stood back, putting his legs back together again before slowly crawling onto his lap. I made sure to keep eye contact with him at all time before slowly grinding against him, making sure my sex glided over his groin which showed how excited he was.

He moved again and I could see him fighting his hands, no to reach out for them. I told him before I started that like a real lap dance, he wasn't allowed to touch me back unless I allowed him to.

The third time I grinded against him I put a bit more force into it "Milan..." His voice was warning and I bit my lips to hide the smile. And he said I'd be a bad lap dancer.

I slowly nuzzled my head into his neck before leading my mouth up to his ear, my warm breath on it as I whispered... stuff.

His body tensed up and I legit felt like he was about to rip my clothes up at any moment if I didn't stop. I began to get off him, quickly finishing up until he grabbed my hips, a bit too tightly.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I averted my eyes.

"I was going to take off my top... so let me up so I can do it" I lied, planning to run the moment he let go.

"I can take it off for you" Ok then...

"What did I say about touching me? This isn't how a lap dance works" I attempted to peel his fingers off but he tightened his grip making me wince slightly.

"I'm your master, I do as I please" He reminded me and I frowned.

"I told you, earlier was a mistake, I don't want it to happen again" I said but he didn't even blink.

"Is that why you gave me a lap dance?" His voice was calm and my face immediately went red. Can I just crawl into a shell please... thanks.

I calmed myself before shrugging, "You got me pizza, I needed to repay" I argued.

"You're an idiot" He was so rude...

It was silent, no come-back came to my mind.

"You're annoying" Really... that's the best you've got...