Family Dinner

Tina's P.O.V

After the park and Tyler kind of warming up to my dad we headed back to where we are staying. Both my parents wanted us to stay by them but we are leaving in the morning, and I don't want to wake them up when we leave. It's Saturday tomorrow. So I know that they will still be sleeping in. But they wanted to have dinner tonight, but I know that Milo wants to go out but he said that we can spend time with my family while we are still here.

After a little bit of an argument, I agree that we should go to my parents for dinner, to try again. I want to have a good relationship with everyone, I want Tyler and Thomas to have a family that will come and visit on the holidays, birthdays. 

I should mention that Tyler's birthday is coming up next month, November 12th. (A/N- I don't remember mentioning their birthdays...so that's Tyler's lol xD) 

He is going to be eight! My baby is getting a little taller too! I can't wait to have a little party for him, and for him to have cake. We had Thomas's three months ago, July 25th. He had a blast with his cake, Tyler was happy that his baby brother was happy. Which made me happy. Milo wasn't in the picture then, but Sam, Kathy, Scar were there for his party. 

This time though, I am hoping to have my family there with us to celebrate, and as a surprise I am making a cake for Tommy so that he can have a cake with everyone for his birthday that was a few months ago. I asked Tyler about that and he was fine with it, he even asked me to help make the little cake. 

I can't wait until I get to have that little party for Tyler, it wouldn't be a surprise...unless I can get Sam to take him out for a little bit. Oh...that could work! I can ask him to take him out for ice cream and Ty would go! Yay! Surprise party for my little man. 

I was hoping that I could get Thomas all dressed up but he doesn't want to be in the little suit I have for him, I pouted, pleaded. But he wouldn't put it on, so I moved on to Tyler, he was watching the whole thing with Tommy, so he put his on then moved over to his little brother and put his suit on him for me. 

I was standing there shocked seeing Thomas being calm and letting Ty put the suit on him. They smile at each other then Ty picks him up and sets him down with a smile. 

"There, now you look like big brother," He grins making Tommy squeal. Ty kisses his head walking over to me. "There you go Mommy." He smiles up at me, holding his arms out to me. 

He may be turning eight but I will always pick them up when they want to be held. I grin picking him up, setting him on my hip and kissing his cheek. "Thank you Tyler." I kiss all over his face making him giggle,  I love hearing them laugh and giggle. Warms my heart. "I love you baby." I kiss his cheek again. 

"Wuv yew too!" He grins but then he frowns, "This tooth feels funny," He points at one of his front teeth. 

I gasp, "It's fine, it's just a loose tooth," I tell him with a smile. "Sam?" I call looking around me. 

"Yeah?" He comes running in the room from the bathroom. "What's up?" He asks taking Tyler from me and checking him over.

"Nothing, just that he has a loose tooth..." I trail off walking to Thomas who was watching us talk the whole time. 

"What?!" Sam exclaims, "What tooth buddy?" He asks with a grin, poor Ty looks confused. 

"Dis happened before but it was only tew that fell out." Tyler tells us then points to his loose tooth.

"This is so that your big boy teeth come in, and you can put your tooth under your pillow when it falls out for the tooth fairy to take it and give you money." Sam explains to him, hugging him close. "This is awesome! Aww Ty-Ty is growing up!" He fake cries making Tyler giggle.