Kadima

I apologize in advance for ruining your innocent ears, but I think it's important to mention that our two lovebird's did a bit more than make out the following night.

Tangled with each other the next morning, Parker was the first one to wake, releasing a groan from her lips. Barry responded with a louder groan. Soon, the dorks were having a contest to see who could groan louder.

Being the first one to start giggling, Parker lifted her head from the pillow. "We're so stupid."

"It's a good stupid," Barry agreed. "I should make you breakfast."

"But you're not going to," Parker said sadly.

"If I didn't have to get my dad.." he trailed off, pressing kisses to her neck.

Ticklish in her neck, Parker giggled. "Round two?" she guessed.

"If only," he sighed.

After checking the time, Parker wrapped a blanket around herself and started getting out of bed.

"Shower?" Barry guessed.

"Yeah, I have to get to the West house to decorate for the party," she said. "More time with my favorite people.."

"Cisco will lighten the mood," Barry said.

Exiting the bedroom and in the bathroom across the hall, Parker yelled, "I guess. You should get going."

"I have to shower, so I think I should join--"

"No!"

An hour later, Barry and Parker were on their way to their separate locations. Barry went to Iron Heights to bring his father home; Parker went to decorate for the party.

Decorating was not her thing; she made that clear as soon as she stepped into the West House. "I am going to supply the food and alcohol, so give me your orders now."

"Wine for everybody," Martin said.
Parker scrunched her face in disgust. "For the occasion, we're coming off as classy. Wine is classy," he insisted.

"Wine it is," Parker said, rolling her eyes. "I'll be back soon."

Thirty minutes later, in came Parker through the West door, carrying multiple grocery bags on her arms.

"Parker, what are you doing?" Cisco asked, rushing to help her. "There's such thing as taking bags one at a time."

"That's too much work," Parker panted.

Watching her pant, Cisco shook his head. "Okay, Park. Barry said he's on his way. I'd start getting the food laid out."

"Roger that, kid."

In all honesty, it wasn't the greatest idea to let Parker pick out the food, because all of it was sugary sweets that left everyone wanting more.

"It's a celebration," Parker insisted, "That means we celebrate with shitty food."

"It's an excuse to drown yourself in sweets," Cisco agreed, shoving his fourth chocolate turtle into his mouth.

"Henry's been deprived of sweets for fourteen years, he'll love it," Caitlin added. The girl was secretly stuffing away sweets in her bag for later.

At the same time, different phone ringtones went off. They all read the same text from Barry: turning the corner now!

"Remind me to yell at him for texting and driving," Parker said as she followed the team to the doorway.

"I'm guilty of that," Cisco admitted.
Parker slapped the back Cisco's head, causing him to cry out in pain. "Parker!"