All Night

Amy's POV

"This is so cool. This is bound to be the best out door concert we've ever had." Ryland exclaimed looking out to the crowd from side stage.

"It's on the freakin beach." Rocky added.

"We're in the Bahamas bitches!" Ellington exclaimed high fiving Rocky. I laughed and took a sip of my cold drink.

"You guys are being ridiculous." I said and Rocky looked at me and his jaw dropped.

"Oh hello there." He said to a fan and winked in her direction.

"Rocky. Quit it. You need to act professional." Stormie said whacking her sons shoulder as we headed to the meet and greet.

"Mommy!" Romeo shouted as he ran in my direction. His blue tee shirt now had an ice cream stain on it.

"Romeo. I told you to get the ice cream in the cup, not in a cone." I told him and Rydel walked over.

"He is just so good at persuading I couldn't help myself. He does that thing that Ross does-the puppy dog eyes. They're irresistible." Rydel said glumly.

"I heard my name and irresistible." Ross smirked as he walked over.

"No you heard irritable." Rydel joked and Ross acted like he was offended.

"Guys. Stop fighting." Stormie said and I laughed.

"I have to go meet from fans. I'll be back in an hour." Ross said and kissed my temple, and then my nose.

"I'll be here." I smiled and he waved and walked off with his sister and mother. I stood there for a while playing with Romeo.

"Uncle Ryland!" Romeo cheered as he came over and picked him up.

"Geez Rome. You're getting heavy. You're becoming a big boy, aren't you?" Ryland said bouncing Romeo up and down.

"Yep. I sure am. Just like Daddy!" Romeo smiled and reached for Ryland's cap and placed it on his head.

"Yeah, just like Ross." Ryland said and looked at me.

"Wanna go back stage. It's getting warm." Ryland suggested and I nodded.

"Yeah. That would be good." I said taking another sip of my cold drink and we walked off. Ryland opened the door and I ran to the couch and collapsed on it. I sighed and stayed lying down.

"Being on tour is hard." I said and Ryland nodded.

"You're not even doing anything. You're just being a groupie." Ryland rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me. I am here to support my husband." I said pointing a finger at him.

"Yeah yeah. I know." Ryland said and I crossed my arms.  "You know, Ross loves having you here on tour with him." Ryland said and I raised an eyebrow so Ryland could continue. "He actually loves it. He loves how much fun you have back stage, and he is surprised that you never get sick of the songs. I mean, they are starting to get a bit old after you have heard them a million times." Ryland chuckled and I giggled.

"That's true." I smiled. "But it's because we always make up dance moves to the songs." I smiled at Ryland.

"Yeah, that's so much fun." Ryland added and the door was pushed open.

"Hey Ross. How was the meet and greet?" Ryland asked his brother.

"Oh pretty good. Amy can you come with me?" Ross asked and I stood up suspiciously and followed him out the door.

"W-where are we going?" I asked Ross and he shrugged.

"On a date. I have absolutely no idea where. Maybe the beach, maybe to a café." Ross suggested and I smiled.