Chapter Seventeen

The next morning Y/n was up at 6 am. Her strength came back so she was able to sit up by herself. She looked over to her side and saw Ed sleeping. He was smiling in his sleep again, also he was drooling. 'What would he possibly be dreaming about?' Y/n asked herself. She tossed that thought aside and got out of bed. She went to the bathroom and checked her neck. She removed her bandages and saw that the bite was.....gone? "How the hell...." Y/n said quietly, She walked out of the bathroom into the room with holding her neck. 'Why is the bite-mark gone?' she asked herself. She than heard Ed moving around in bed. She looked over at Ed and chuckled. He had a sill grin on his face will drooling in his sleep. He was also talking in his , but she couldn't make out any words. She walking over to Ed and gave him a quick kiss. She smiled and walked out of the door, quietly, that way she won't wake him up. She started to walk down the hall. She was still wondering about the bite. "Good morning Y/n" She heard a voice behind her. She turned around and saw Gracia. "Good morning Gracia" y/n said waving. "It seems you are feeling better" She said with a smile walking over to her. y/n nodded "It must have been in that soup you made, Did you enchant it? Because when Ever I am Sick your soup happens to heal me. Do you use magic Gracia?" y/n said teasingly. Gracia chuckled "It has also seems you are back to normal" Gracia walked past her. Y/n followed her into the kitchen. "You wouldn't mind helping me with breakfast would you?" Gracia said turning to her. "No I won't mind at all" y/n smiled and helped her get supplies.

While they where cooking they started to catch up on what has happen so far. (Not including the portal). "So Elicia has tons of friends? If any of them hurt I'll have to do something about it" y/n smirked stirring up the pancake batter. Gracia giggled "It has seems you have become protective. I'm guess because of Edan?" Gracia asked. y/n nodded "He's always afriad to leave me side so I have to show him it's not that bad, Expect I make sure the kid is alright to talk to" y/n said getting ready to make pancakes, she goes over too the cabinet to get chocolate chips. "You also haven't told that you had a child with Edward" Gracia said casually. y/n dropped all the things her hands when she said that. Which meant bowls, cups etc. "W-what?!" y/n said looking over at her, she started to turn red. Gracia looked over at her confused "What?" y/n blinked and started to blush more "Ed and I didn't have a k-kid! Edan Is just a child that calls me mommy, Because I take care of him l-like a mother!" y/n said explaining with red. She started to pick up the things she dropped "So you are telling me Edan isn't Yours and Ed's Child?" Gracia said looking at her. y/n nodded. Gracia giggled And started to walk out of the kitchen before saying "It's going to happen sooner or later"

Y/n tried to calm herself down, her heart was beating and her face was red. After a couple minutes she calmed down and put away all the things she dropped. She was now trying to forget what she talked about with Gracia, while making pancakes. While she was cooking she felt A pair of arms wrap around her. "Good morning" She heard. She looked behind her to see Ed, His chin was on her left shoulder, he was yawning at the moment. "Good morning Ed" She was flipping a pancake. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Better than yesterday that for sure" Ed smiled at her answer. He let go of her and watched her cook. "Hey can you get me a plate to put these on?" y/n asked as glanced over to her left. "Yup" Ed said grabbing a plate and setting it next to the stove. Y/n place the pancake on the plate. She turned to look at Ed and smiled "want to give it a try?" She asked. "I'm no good at theses kinds of thing y/n" He stated "Thats because you never tried! Come on I'll teach you" She moved out of the way and let Ed take over for a bit. He rolled his eyes playfully and listened to her instructions. He was doing go so far until it came to put on the chocolate chips. He was putting it on the pan and not the pancake. "Ed you're missing the pancake completely." Y/n said with a chuckle. "I Told you i couldn't do this!" He stated , with a slight blush on his face. "I help you than" y/n said. She made Ed grabbed a couple of chocolate chips in his hands, she placed her hand on top of his and helped with his movement. When y/n grabbed his hand He started to blush more.

After making a couple pancakes y/n took over. She instructed Ed to make coffee for everyone expect the kids. After they where done making everything Edan came running in the kitchen. "Mommy!" He said happily hugging her. "Morning sleepy head" y/n said picking him up. "You hungry?" She asked him. Edan nodded excitedly. y/n giggled and grabbed a plate of pancakes and set them on the table, while setting down Edan in a chair. "Is Al still sleeping?" She asked. Edan nodded once more and started to stuff his face. y/n smiled "Hey Ed can you get the table set? " She called out pushing in Edan. "On it!" He called from the kitchen.

y/n went to Al's room and saw him sleeping, He had Kumajirou on his chest while sleeping. 'I totally forget about that cat....' She shook her head and went over to Al. "Hey Al it's time to wake up" She said softly. He started to move around in his sleep which woke up the cat. y/n started to poke his cheek "If you don't wake up i'm going to start tickling you~" y/n said teasingly. He instantly woke up saying 'I'm up! i'm Up!' ' Which made y/n laugh. After that they both went to the table to eat. Gracia and Elica where there too. 'Peace and quiet' Y/n thought as she sat down and started to eat

~Time Skip: At Headquarters~

Y/n,Ed, Al and Edan meet up in Mustang''s office to have a meeting about what has happen so far. "The Bite just disappeared?" May said looking at y/n's neck. "Yea it's just gone" y/n answered back. Ed and Mustang were talking about who can possibly do this and why. "Maybe it's was the Alchemy I used....." May said sitting down infront of her. Edan was Right next to y/n, He was holding her hand. "Maybe but I don't think that the answer, There's usually a scar or mark when that happens" Y/n thought. "Y/n" Mustang said walking towards the girls. "Yea?" He cleared his throat " We think what ever was in the town you were in there must be something there that can help us with this situation" y/n started to think for a bit "That would help, Then I guess we're going back to Freesia"