Ten

It was the weekend so I didn't have to worry about seeing Ashton again for a few days. I wanted to talk to him more than anything but I was scared. What if he didn't want to see me again? What if I made it awkward? I was doing myself a favor by staying away from him. I stayed in bed all day. It was kind of nice besides the fact that all I did was think about what I had done. I would drift in and out of sleep and go to text Ashton only to remember the wrong I had done. The funny thing was, I wasn't sorry I did it. I was glad I did. It made me really realize that I one hundred percent liked him. The only bad thing was I'd never have him.
"Luke Hemmings!" Calum called.
Oh god.
My door swung open hitting the wall. Calum jerked the cover off me.
"Get up! Now!" He said.
I put a pillow over my head.
"No I'm embarrassed."
"Ashton told me everything. If you like this boy you will get up and talk to him right now!" Calum said.
"I can't." I said looking at him now.
"Why not?"
"Because I've already messed everything up." I explained.
"How do you know that if you won't talk to him." Calum stated.
I thought for a moment.
"Kissing him made me realize I really really like him Cal. And the kiss just happened. I couldn't stop myself. I just didn't want to ruin our friendship and I did."
"Luke, go talk to him. Fix it." Calum said walking toward my door.
"Call me when you are done talking with him." He said and closed the door behind him.