Chapter 20| Is it him?

Garroth's POV

I feel something...Like a bad feeling? Why do I feel this way?

"Garroth, are you alright?"

"Hm?" I look up and see my teacher.

"Y-yeah perfectly fine.."

"No...no you look sick.." Ever since I've stepped in the class she wouldn't stop looking at me or talking to me. She tried to get to know me. Of course, I had to lie, regarding my dark past and all..

"Gar-- you know what? I'm calling the nure!"

"No! I'm fi--" Thank Irene the bell rang! I didn't want to talk to that teacher anymore. She tried to stop me from getting out but I ran out the classroom as fast as I could. When I got out the classroom, I saw Aph putting her books in her locker. I walk up to her.

"Hey Aph."

"Hm? Oh! Hey Gar-Gar~" Everybody watched as me and Aph hugged. It's getting kinda...creepy...

"So.....uh....I'll pick you up at six for our date?" Aph nods.

"Can't wait!"

"Want me to walk you home?"

"Well...Emmalyn is walking with me too, you alright with that?" I nod.

"I'm fine with anything." Aph smiles for a moment. Then she finally talked,

"Then are you fine with this.." Then she leaned in and kissed me on my lips. I was going to kiss back but then she leaned back.

Him...

????: You want to what?

??: I want to have the exact same schedule as Aphmau.

????: You do realize she is my daughter, right?

??: Now.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Aint nobody got time for dis

Llama: i do.

Me: cuz u aint got no life

Crowd: OHHHHHHHHH

Me: burn.