Chapter 1

Bill smiles as he looks at his victory. The world in ruins, the people in pain, and the Pines family cowering at his feet. But more importantly his Pine Tree bowing at his feet. Bill looks over at his brother Tad as he grabs Shooting Star.

"You were right Bill this was fun. Now if you don't mind I have a new pet to put in my collection."

At that they disappear. Bill gives a small laugh and looks down. His Pine Tree is shaking with fear as he puts pressure on the foot he has placed in the center of his back.

"I must say Pine Tree. You've surprised me. So much spirit in you. Even after these 7 long years you still fight. I'm going to enjoy breaking you."

I lean down and grab his chin, pulling him to a standing position.

"The fight in your eyes is beautiful, the confidence you stand with, your pride is so strong. Making you my pet will be my greatest achievement."

Bill throws Dipper to the ground as chains wrap around his struggling body.

"So long Stanford and ley. I look forward to our meeting in a month. Enjoy piecing your world back together with the other leaders. I have some work to do in breaking your precious nephew."

At that he grabs Dipper and disappears while the two Gruncles pick them selves off the ground.

"It's time to break a Pine Tree."