Chapter 2

Dipper shakes as Bill throws him into a dark windowless room.

"This will be your new home until you have been trained and I deem you acceptable to be seen in public pet."

Dipper flinches when a hand is on his head.

"Don't worry Pine Tree. I won't hurt you unless you do something that deserves to be punished. But you will be out for this part."

Dipper tries to question Bill but stops when a small pain grows in his neck and the already dark world disappears.

Bill smiles as Dipper's head falls to the floor.

"Perfect. Now let's get started."

He claps his hands and the chains disappear. Bill then snaps his fingers and a collar and harness appear in his hands. The harness is simple, a belt that goes underneath his ribcage and has two crisscrossing straps for the shoulders. Bill snaps his fingers and gets rid of his clothes.

"Pets don't wear clothing."

He then begins to put the harness on. Once in place, Bill makes four cuffs with chains attaching two of them together. He puts the cuffs on his ankles and wrists. The chains go through loops on the harness over the shoulders and attach the legs to arms making it so Dipper could only move on all fours.
Next was the collar. Simple black leather. Bill puts it around his neck and attaches a chain to the leash ring and attaches the chain to a ring on the wall.
Bill steps back and admires his work.

"Sleep now Pine Tree for tomorrow training begins and you will learn your new name."

He laughs and leaves the room and locks the door.

"My perfect pet."