A Forgotten Friend | Questions and Answers

'How do you think I feel when you call my name?'

A Forgotten Friend | Questions and Answers

Edward's room wasn't exactly a typical boys room, I mean it was quite tidy compared to others that I have seen. It's not like I've been to many guy's rooms but I know this because I have many male cousins. Edward had this very good habit of having everything around him neat and tidy.

The wall behind his bed was painted blue in colour. Blue has been his favourite colour since the beginning while mine is purple. The curtains were white in colour and there was a huge blue rug. There was a study table on one corner and the other corner had shelves, where his trophies and medals were kept. The trophies and medals were mostly of football while others were won by him for swimming. Back in Beckenham, we both used to go for swimming in the nearby club. Back then, he used to swim quite fast. It wasn't surprising that he had won medals for it.

"Hmm... Quite impressive." I said.

"What's impressive? My neat and tidy room or my awesome achievements?" he asked with a smirk playing on his gorgeous face.

"Actually, both. Now let's get started." I said while sitting on his bed,making myself comfortable.

"Okay!" he said while flopping onto the bed, next to me.

"So, I'm thinking that we can start by me asking you all the questions today and then the next time when we'll meet, you can ask me your set of questions. And then we'll keep one day where we will shoot videos for our presentation on each other."

"Yeah, cool. Sounds good to me." he said.

"Now, your first question, what is your full name?" I asked.

'Edward Marcus Knight', I answered in my mind.

"Edward Marcus Knight," said Edward.

I started scribbling down the answers.

"Where were you born?"

Beckenham.

"Beckenham." he answered while smiling. I wonder what it was that made him smile. Maybe it was something related to me...

'You keep telling yourself that, Rachel. You've been long forgotten.' said my conscience.

"Okay. So, what do you do in your free time?" I asked him. I wasn't quite sure about this answer. Since, his interests might have changed in the past eight years.

Maybe, reading a book or watching tv.

Yeah, Edward used to love reading books. We had so many things in common and that was one of the reasons why we used to get along so well with each other.

"During my free time, I usually read a book or watch TV. Preferably a match and sometimes...." he looked down at his feet and I think I noticed a tinge of pink on his cheeks and continued, "Tom and Jerry but please don' write that! It will hurt my reputation."

At this, I burst out laughing. How could someone be so adorable? He looked so cute when he said that he watched Tom and Jerry, With all that blush and all.

"Aww.....there is nothing to be ashamed of, Eddie. If you don't want the others to know then your secret is safe with me."

Uh-oh.

Did I just call him Eddie?

He didn't seem to notice that I just called him by his nick name as he said, "Thank you, Rachel. So what's the next question?"

"Oh yeah, your next question is- What is your favourite colour?" I asked.

Blue.

"As you can see, almost everything here is blue. So, blue it is." he answered.

I wrote down the answer and proceeded with my next questions. The other questions were a bit usual ones and I had kept the important ones for the end. As I got closer to the two important questions, my insides grew more anxious and I started feeling nervous. What would he say? What would be his answer?

"Okay, so the second last question," I took a deep breath and then continued,"What is your best childhood memory?"

A large smile crept onto his face that made my insides flutter. What was he thinking about?? Was it me, he was thinking of? It can be possible. And for the first time, I noticed him this closely. He looked so cute while thinking. His eyes looked distant and his smile, oh, smile mad my insides melt. I could stare at him all day. His chocolate brown hair were falling over his ocean blue eyes and I resisted the urge to run my hand through his hair...

Oh God! I was talking like one of his fan girls!! This can't be. I can't fall for him. But the way he smiles, the way he speaks, the way he takes my name just seems and sounds perfect.

"Well, my best childhood memory was when I met my best-"

He never got to complete his answer as at that exact moment, a knock interrupted us.

Mrs. Knight came into the room with a bright smile plastered on her face. She looked extremely happy, I wonder what was the reason behind her happiness.

"Eddie, there's a guest here, whom you'd love to see." said his mom cheerfully.

"Mom, who is it?" Edward asked, his question laced with curiosity.

"Look for yourself, dear. And Rachel you should come too.

You'd love to meet that person." she said.

Okay, so she was not even ready to mention the guest's gender. She was addressing him/her by saying 'that person.'

Smart.

"Okay, let's go. Come on, Rachel, let's find out who that wonderful guest of ours is. And I'm sorry that we'll have to leave our project but we'll complete it on time, I promise."

"Oh, no. Its okay. Now, let's go."

With that we left his room and started climbing down the stairs. We entered the living room and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The lady was a brunette and of a slender figure. She was wearing a pink blouse with a black pencil skirt. She too was shocked to see me.

Because that lady was none other than my very own mother.

Oh. My. God.

I'm so dead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Not the best cliff-hanger but I couldn't come up with anything better than this. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

So tell me what you guys think?

What will be Edward's reaction to all this?

And what will Rachel do, now that her secret is revealed?

(^that sounds like some kind of an agent story. LOL.)

Hey guys! Recently I just crossed a 100 reads! Thank you so much for your support, it means the world to me. I've written 2 books so far and they both got deleted just before I was about to reach a 100 reads. So, this my first time to reach these many reads. As you can see, I'm quite ecstatic!! :D

Thank you so much!

Please vote or comment. :D

xoxo

fabgirl1998 :)