Story Info

This is the sequel to The Senator's Son. If you haven't read it, you should read it first.

VERY IMPORTANT - Do not skip past this!

Updated August 4, 2020

Effective Monday, August 3, 2020, I'm publishing The Senator's Son and This Much Is True exclusively on Radish Fiction, where you can read the entire story.

What does that mean? That means after Monday, only the first 5 chapters of The Senator's Son and the first 10 chapters of This Much Is True will be available on Wattpad. If you want to continue reading, you will have to download the Radish Fiction app where you can wait for new chapters to unlock and read for free, or purchase coins to read immediately.

Please click the link at the top of my profile or enter into your mobile device's browser, or Click the 'external link' button below to get 3 free coupons to read additional chapters for free on Radish.

Remember only the first 5 chapters of The Senator's Son and the first 10 chapters of This Much Is True will be on Wattpad after Monday, August 3, 2020, and the rest will be released exclusively on Radish, so make sure you download the app.

Thank you for reading my story. I huge thank you to all my those who have read it on Wattpad, and I hope you follow me over to Radish. And while I know this news comes suddenly, it is the right decision for me.

Anna

*You may use coupons to unlock episodes in place of coins. Each coupon is equivalent to one unlocked episode. The coupons will NOT work on the most recent episodes

What is this story about?

Emma has everything she wants. Good friends, family who loves her and the boyfriend of her dreams. She's also finally rid nemesis Bianca Smythe from her life.

But life is full of twists and turns. The first is a phone call from her mother, the one who abandoned her twenty years ago. Suddenly she wants a relationship, to patch things up with the daughter she dumped. Will Emma let her in to her now happy life?

The second is a chance encounter with Bianca in the school library. Their conversation will plant seeds of doubt in the only man Emma's ever loved. Could Bianca be telling the truth? And if she is, will Emma ever be able to forgive Zach?