5. He Comforts You (DONE WOOOO)

Michael: (I figured I'd go backwards change it up)
You were naturally a very happy person, if someone was sad your naturally radiating cheerfulness was able to make them feel better instantly. Always having a smile on your face was what you were known for, at school you were just the nice happy person everyone enjoyed being around. Unfortunately, this meant that when you were sad, it was just as contagious, and put everyone in a bad mood.

This morning you had woken up and seen during the night your long-distance S.O. broke up with you, saying they had found someone else, and had blocked your number. This came as a complete shock to you, as you had a steady relationship, and despite being so far away talked all the time, you thought you told each other everything. Immediately what should've been any-other happy, normal morning was awful, tears streamed down your face as you burrowed your face into your pillow with an upset scream.

A few seconds later you heard a soft knock on the door, "Y/N, are you okay in there?" Michael asked sounding concerned. You let out a sob in reply, and he was instantly in the room, sitting on the bed next to you.

"B-rok-ke up-p wi-ith me-e," you said through your tears.

"I'm going to kill-" Michael said, tensely.

"No, ca-n yo-ou j-ust st-ay wi-ith me?" You asked, curled up on the bed.

"Of course Y/N that's what family is for," Michael said scooping you up, and carrying you down the stairs to the couch. When Michael sat down you curled up on his lap and he pulled a blanket over the both of you. You both sat in a comfortable silence watching TV until your stomach rumbled. Michael carefully set you down next to him and padded down to the kitchen, you heard some banging around before he reappeared in front of you with two pieces of cake. You accepted the cake but gave him a questioning look.

"We ran out of break-up ice cream," he shrugged.

"Why does it say 'Happy Birthday'?" You asked confused.

"It was for Calums birthday, but I figured that he would't notice a few less pieces," Michael said mouth full of the rich chocolate, you giggled and continued eating your cake leaning on his side.

"Thanks Michael," you said, finishing the last bite on your plate.

"No need to thank me, like I said earlier it's what family's for," Michael said slinging an arm over your shoulder.

"Well, I feel a lot better now, but we need to go get Calum a new birthday cake," You said truthfully. You did feel a lot better, you still were angry and hurt, but now you saw a silver lining, time with your brother.

"After you," Michael said opening the door.

"I'm in my pjs," you laughed.

"It's just the grocery store," Michael said grabbing your arm and pulling you out the door.

"But-" Michael cut you off.

"If we go now we can get ice creammmmmm," He said locking the door.

"Race you to the car!" You said bolting down the driveway.

A/N: Eh, pretty good for a distracted Friday. THANKS FOR READING/VOTING/COMMENTING

SOOOO turns out I forgot to hit the button and it didn't publish it... sorry

Luke:
You and Luke were at the movie theater to see a movie for your birthday. It was mid-afternoon and so far had been an awesome birthday. You had gone out for breakfast, and then to the mall before deciding to go to the theater. Something had felt a little off all day, but you just pushed it aside to spend quality time with Luke. Realizing you had zoned out you looked up to see that Luke had put on his 3D glasses and was stumbling around, you laughed and stuffed your face with popcorn walking down to the correct theater. You looked around at the mostly empty theater, and suddenly realized why you were so sad. It was a family tradition to go and see a silly movie on your birthday ever since you were 9 and your sibling ruined your birthday cake.