Chapter 4

Bill smiles as he cuts the words into Dipper's chest while he is thrashing around on the floor.

"Stop struggling! Pets follow their Master's commands! Now stop!"

Dipper's movements slow down but they don't stop. With each cut he let's out a loud scream and cries.

"If you keep making noises I'm going to muzzle you!"

Dipper continues to scream as Bill cuts the last letter.
With a growl Bill snaps his fingers and a ball gag appears in Dipper's mouth.

"There, silent. Like a good pet should be."

Dipper continues to cry around the gag as Bill flips him to his stomach. Bill begins to cut a straight line that starts from the base of his neck to just below the harness. Bill continues the action on the opposite side and cuts a line across the bottom to complete the triangle. He then moves and cuts an eye in the center of the triangle.

"Now you will always remember who you belong to."

Dipper rolls onto his side and looks down at his chest seeing the name Bill Cipher carved into his skin with large angry letters. Tears fall from his eyes as Bill cleans the knife on his coat.

"Those should scar nicely pet."

He leans down and pets Dipper's hair which makes him pull away and try to yell through the gag. Bill gives an angry growl and pushes him to the ground.

"You can't die in the mindscape. But let's see how long it takes for you to beg me to come back."

Bill tightens the chains on the harness and leaves the room turning off the light.

"You will break pet. And when you do I'll be there to piece you back into the perfect pet."