제41장 (Chapter 41)

{Haneul's POV}

I was busy cleaning the upper floor of the house; dusting the tables and decorations, mopping the floor, and wiping the windows. Jungkook went out with Jungha, I bet they're going to the beach to have some fun. Aigoo, if he let Jungha go for a swim without asking me, I will definitely kill him. I dont want my baby to get colds.

I saw Sooyeon on her way upstairs, holding a tray of mocha muffins she just baked with Jaemin and Namjoon downstairs. It smelled so fresh as if it just came out from the oven. I sniffed and sniffed until she finally reached the last step.

"Aigoo, I missed you so much Haneul!" she said while her eyes smiled at me.

"I missed you more!" I answered as cheerful as I can be. "Damn, these muffins looked so delicious," I muttered as my mouth watered for the freshly-baked mocha muffins.

"Jaemin and Namjoon did these, I just helped a little." she said as we both tasted the yummy pastry.

"So, how's life?" she asked as she dropped down the tray gently on the wooden table beside us. We sat down and talked about what we had missed for the past seven years.

"Absolutely great," I smiled, "Now that we all met each other again,"

She gently put the strands of her hair behind her ear, she is still the princess-like Sooyeon that I met in high school. Nothing changed. The girl with jet black hair, pale and glowing skin, and with a very gentle attitude. The girl whom I actually thought as my rival when it comes to Jungkook but ended up as my friend who would keep your secrets in a treasure box that is very difficult to find.

She ate the muffins without leaving crumbs on her face. Gaah~ Taehyung oppa is seriously damn lucky.

"You know what? Jungkook missed you so much," she looked away from me and smiled, as if she recalled something worth remembering.

"Taehyung told me about Jungkook's plan of going in America. There was a time where Jungkook called him, and told him how much he misses you. I heard all of it; he cried while repeating the words "I miss her, I miss her so fucking much,". A bit crazy, right? That's how much he loves you," she said while nodding still wearing that smile.

"There were also times where he'd send messages to me saying, "Please tell Haneul to sleep early and eat lots of healthy foods," without knowing that we hardly communicate. He was so in love with you,"

With those statements she let go, it somehow convinced me that I maybe his Ms. Right. I thought I would still find another man who would shake my heart like what he did, but no one tried to do it except Hyungki, who actually failed most of the time.

"Back then, I thought he was so in love with you. I thought that I won't have the chance, I thought we won't end up like this. But.." I paused to look at her; who is actually anticipating on what I was saying.

"But now look at the two of you, still in love with each other and was blessed with a very wise son," she continued what I was going to say. I chuckled.

"I'm very thankful that I met you, Jaemin, Ae sook, and Bangtan," I said as we both sighed in contentment.

"Me too,"

After minutes of talking and reminiscing the great memories from the past, we decided to call the boys to rest and eat the snacks the girls have prepared. Ae sook and Seokjin prepared the food while Jaemin and Namjoon cleaned the terrace where we will be eating. Sooyeon dialled Taehyung but the number is busy. Yoongi and Jinseul went to look for them.

I decided to buy more snacks since there's a store selling candies and pastries nearby. I told everyone to call the boys (also Jungha) already and that I'll be back after a few minutes after buying the snacks. Jungha will surely like the sweet candies and macaroons that I will be buying for him!