Chapter 4

John's eyes grew darker if that's even possible. How the hell are his eyes black? Elisa and I looked at each other and I immediately pulled her behind me.

"No. I hoped... You can't take her." Johns eyes glared at us. Tyler laughed slightly. Not a joking way but more of a mocking way.

"Too bad John. She's mine." He growled and pulled Elisa into him, and much to my surprise she welcomed it. Cameron grabbed my arm and I grabbed my bag as Tyler grabbed Elisa and she grabbed her bag. We were both taken to the car and our bags were thrown into the trunk as we sat in the back of the car. She curled up close to me and I stroked her hair signing a soft lullaby.

John slammed the door behind Tyler and Cameron as they walked back to the car. They got in and my necklace grew hot as Cameron looked at me. His eyes softened slightly then turned back to the road. We drove off to I don't know where and through the whole ride Tyler kept glancing back at Elisa.

I looked out the window as Elisa fell asleep her head resting on her sides door and I rested my head on my arm on the windowsill. I watched as we flew by the trees. My eyelids grew heavy and then it went black.

I awoke hearing voices. I rubbed my eyes as they opened and I yawned. It was then I took in my surroundings. I was in a big bedroom that had white walls but had a light brown and cream colored bed, which I was sitting on. I saw that I was alone so the voices had to be coming from outside the door. All around the room there was paintings. Each one was different but so similar and vivid. Some looked like they were in a forest but different parts. Some were of a black wolf in different positions but they were the same wolf. Each had a white spot on their right ear and each one had glowing gold eyes. Intimidating eyes. My eyes rested on a desk where a canvas and paints were sitting. I got up fixing my shirt that has been twisted in my sleep. I walked over to it and saw a girl on it. The girl looked like me.

"What are you doing?" I turned around my face showing no emotion though my heart was beating quickly.

"Nothing. Just admiring the pictures, that's all." Cameron raised his eye brows crossing his arms.

"Alright. Get changed. If you didn't see your clothes are in your suitcase be the bed." He nodded over to it. I mumbled an, "alright", and he left shutting the door after him.

I opened the suitcase pulling out some gray and black joggers and a black tank top. I threw my hair into a messy bun and pulled on my black ankle socks and put on my black shoes. I walked down stairs, taking in my surroundings. Not watching where I was going, I bumped into someone.

"Aqua...?"

"Yes?" Cameron's eyes traveled down to my chest, and his eyes turned black. I immediately covered my chest. Cameron's face flushed red in embarrassment, his eyes returning to normal.

"S..sorry." He led me into the living room. There was three guys and one girl. Elisa was there too and was hugging Tyler and his arms were around her tightly.

"Aqua this is Hunter the Delta, Tyler the Beta though you already met him, Kyro he's a fighter, and Kiara his mate who is also a fighter." Cameron said pointing to each one of them. "Guys this is my mate, Aqua." My eyes creased. Beta, Delta, mate? What the hell...?

"What is that? What is any of this?" Cameron looked down at me.

"Aqua we are werewolves." My eyes widened.

"What!?"

 How is everyone? Sine its Halloween today I thought I would post a Halloween special which is the next chapter. It just gives an insight on Aqua's life when she was born. Sooo yah.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!