Chapter Forty One : Decisions

~Chapter Forty One : Decisions~
~Start~

**********

You slowly opened your eyes as a light of sun shine hit your face through the gap on the curtains on your window. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You placed them on your lap and began to think about what happen with your talk with Yumi.

Your eyes narrowed and you bit your bottom lip, slightly. You stood up from your bed and fixed your bed. You went inside your bathroom and began doing your routines.

After doing your routines, you went down to find Yumi preparing some food. When Yumi noticed you, she smiled. "Good morning." She said.

"Morning..." You said with a yawn. You then looked around. "Where's the boys?" You asked.

Yumi smiled as she went back to cook. "Oh, they just went outside because they said that they want to go jogging." She said.

You put your finger on your lips and wondered. "Hm, that's unusual, they always wake up after me..." You said as you went to the living room.

"(Y/N)!" You heard Yumi called from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" You yelled back.

"Turns out, breakfast is ready! I cooked too much again!" Yumi said as you sweatdropped. "Can you find the boys and tell them that breakfast is ready?"

"Sure!" You said as you went to the door and put on shoes. You then started to look around for the three of them.

You used your dog power to trace their scents. You put on your hood to hide your dog ears and covered your dog tail with your inside your shirt. Though, it was uncomfortable having your tail inside your shirt, people won't mind you because you look perfectly normal no matter how uncomfortable you are. With that fixed, you sprinted to find the three boys.

A few minutes of running, you found them in a nearby park. Beside them were vending machine and they look like they're talking to each other.

You went over to them and panted. "Here you guys are!" You panted while holding your knees.

They looked at you and smiled. "(Y/N)! Good morning!" Gon greeted with a bright smile.

"Morning, sleepy head." Killua said with a slight smile.

"Good morning, (Y/N), did you get a good night sleep?" Kurapika asked, politely.

You nodded your head. "Yeah." You said. Now, that was not entirely true. Since your talk with Yumi last night, you were having trouble sleeping last night as well. But since you woke up in the right side of the bed today, you're guessing you still had a good night sleep.

"Yumi-san just finished making breakfast." You informed them. "So, you guys need to go back and eat."

They all nodded and the four of you headed back to your house.

Unknown to you, the three were looking at you with concern and serious eyes behind your back.

**********

After breakfast, you proceeded to walk into your neighborhood and noticing the changes around while you were gone, with the boys following you as always.

"Things didn't change that much..." You smiled and thought inwardly. "It's still the same peaceful town I live in..."

"Onee-chan!"

You and the boys turned around as a cute boyish voice that sound's like a young child called you from behind. You smiled brightly as you saw the little boy you oftenly babysit running towards you with his mother following close behind.