Final Goodbyes.

Holy crap!

I can't believe that I just wrote a three story series, that's so incredibly surreal to me. Okay, well because this is my last goodbye to the readers of the Celebrity Status series, I'm going to try and make this sentimental, but I'm not good at that stuff.

It literally took me almost a year to post these three stories- I started Celebrity Status on August 7th of 2012, and it has been so much fun from the very beginning. Usually, I'll get bored with a story after so long and I won't want to write it anymore, but it's been the exact opposite with this story because I never got bored of writing about Holly and Libby and their lives. I don't even think I'd ever experienced writer's block, which is saying a lot because that's something that happens to me very often.

Anyway, I can't thank you enough for reading these stories and commenting, I love reading all of the comments and they're so wonderful. I loved the Ryder/ Kale debate in the first two stories, because I think that all of the readers were seriously split in half between the two boys. And I also think it's so surreal that there were Hyders and Kollys, because I created those characters and that kind of made me feel like Stephanie Meyer for a while.

Okay, yeah, I warned you that I can't to sentimental stuff, so I'll just move on and say that I won't be doing a fourth book.

That means no spin offs, no story about their children, no story about Ryder. Like, I know that a lot of people have said that they want another story but I learned a while ago to not write something that I didn't enthusiastically want to write and I don't want to write a fourth book, so it's not going to happen no matter how many times people ask. I'm sorry :/

So, yeah, I think that's it. Thank you again, so much, for everything that you guys have done. Commenting, voting, following, messaging me, reading, it's all so amazing and I love you all to the moon and back. <3

*Feel free to message me if you have any questions about anything.*

So, this is my last goodbye to you all lovelies, so... yeah, goodbye </3

~Writerbug