London Thumakda

Mumbai

Today was the Sangeet ceremony, and the Sangeet hall was in full blast. The music was playing, the drinks was flowing, people eating and having fun dancing. Kalpi sat with Asha as she got her mehndi done, " looking beautiful " Kalpi smiled at Asha. Asha blushed, " why don't you do too ? " Asha asked," its ok...its your day " Kalpi smiled, " but I'll feel much better if you did too. I feel guilty for taking away your day " Asha said sadly, " hey..don't be. You and Veer love each other...it's the least I could do. " Kalpi smiled at Asha.

Raghav and Sammy made it to the Sangeet hall, " wow...." Sammy mumbled. Raghav scanned the room and found Kalpi at the bride's couch doing her mehndi. The after some time, someone pulled Kalpi to the dance floor and Kalpi stared dancing to the song. Then Ranveer came and joined her. Raghav felt jealous, " what does he have...that I don't ? " Raghav asked himself. He practically threw information about Ranveer's cheating and she just walked away. And now she is getting married to him. " I need a drink " Raghav mumbled and went to the bar.

" come na !! " Kalpi giggled and pulled Asha to the dance floor and started dancing. Kalpi, Asha and Ranveer all started dancing and having fun. After some time, Kalpi felt tired, " I need a drink " Kalpi said and left Ranveer and Asha on the dance floor and went to the drink section. Raghav was at the bar when Sammy nudged him " Rags...isn't that the same girl that we saw that day " Sammy asked as he pointed at the girl who was dancing with Ranveer and laughing. Raghav saw the girl and immediately got up from the bar. Raghav was about to walk up to them when Sammy pulled him back " Rags...you can't make a scene here " Sammy whispered harshly, " I don't care. At his own Sangeet he is dancing with another girl " Raghav said, " Raghav...." Sammy said holding him back, " let go Sammy " Raghav said,
" no..lets go " Sammy said and pulled Raghav out the door.

Kalpi saw the whole thing, " whats his problem ? " Kalpi thought to herself, " Kalpi beti...there you are " Kamala said, " haan aai...anything ? " Kalpi asked, " Veer and Asha are looking for you " Kamala said, " accha...ok. Lets go " Kalpi smiled and walked with Kamala to the sofa where the bride and bridegroom sat.

" let me go Sammy !!! " Raghav said in frustration, " no...you need to calm down " Sammy said, " how can I. He practically flirted in front of Kalpi !!! " Raghav said in anger, " so...that's their problem. Not ours. Its their wedding Raghav and you are making it look like its yours " Sammy said harshly. When Sammy said that, Raghav stopped and looked at Sammy, " what ? " Sammy asked, but Raghav shook his head and walked away and Sammy looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

Raghav paced his bedroom trying to think of a plan to make Kalpi realized that Ranveer was a cheater," Raghav...would you let it go " Sammy sighed as he came into his room, " I can't. I can't see her humiliated like this " Raghav said, " Rags....don't butt in. " Sammy said, " why are you so concerned ? its not your problem " Sammy said but Raghav did not reply him and just kept pacing.

Back at the Sangeet hall, Kalpi was having fun with Asha and Ranveer, " excited for tomorrow ? " Kalpi asked, and both of them nodded, " I can't wait to see Baby Jazz " Ranveer said, " me too...I hope she likes me " Asha said worriedly, " don't worry...she'll love you !! " Kalpi said, " are you coming along ? " Ranveer asked, " of course...Its been a long time since I saw Baby Jazz " Kalpi smiled.

Raghav had troubles sleeping that night. Tossing and turning, Raghav finally kicked off the covers and padded downstairs to the bar and poured himself a drink. " can't sleep ? " Sammy asked amusingly, " shut up Sam " Raghav said and pushed passed him and sat on the couch. Sammy rolled his eyes and sat down opposite him ," what's wrong ? " Sammy asked, " nothing " Raghav said and gulped his drink down and letting it burn his throat.