Darling Dambakku

Rajasthan

The next day after Kalpi's birthday party, Raghav and Sammy made their way to Baby's house again to discuss the project. They reached and was welcomed by the usher, " Ms. Radha is waiting for you " Raju said as he led them to the spacious dining table where Baby was waiting for them. " Mr. Singhania, Mr. Raizaada " Baby smiled and gestured them to sit. Raghav looked round the area, but could not spot Kalpi anywhere. " Uhh Raju..call Kalpi. She should be here as well " Baby said, " ok mam " Raju smiled and climbed the stairs to call Kalpi. Raghav smiled inwardly, " shall we start first ? " Baby asked, " uhh yes..lets " Raghav smiled and started discussing the plans and contract.

Kalpi was reading a book in her book when a knock sounded her door, " yes ? " Kalpi called out softly, " Kalpi beti...Baby wants you " Raju baba said fatherly, " accha...ok " Kalpi smiled and got off the bed, adjusted her dupatta and walked out. Kalpi could hear voices when she walked down the last step, " kaun hai ? " Kalpi asked Raju baba, " Mr. Singhania and Mr. Raizaada aae hai " Raju baba said, " kyun ? " Kalpi asked, " to discuss for the branch office that Baby is planning to open in Mumbai " Raju baba said. " Oh..." Kalpi said and nodded and walked to the dining hall.

Raghav looked up when Kalpi waked in with confidence, a smirk crept his lips. " you wanted me dadi ? " Kalpi smiled, " ahh..Kalpi come sit. You should be in this discussion as well " Baby smiled and gestured Kalpi to sit. Kalpi took the chair and sat opposite Raghav and looked at the files, completely ignoring Raghav. Raghav knew that Kalpi was ignoring him, so he decided to play the same game. " so Kalpi beti...what do you think ? " Baby asked, Kalpi looked at nodded, " not bad....I'm impressed " Kalpi said cockily and looked at Raghav, " Mr.Singhania is one of the best " Baby said, " really ? " Kalpi asked with eyebrows raised, " I heard that he is really a brute at the work place and he is really tough to work for or with " Kalpi said as she kept on looking at the report, Sammy chuckled and Raghav looked at Kalpi in anger, " where did you hear that ? " Baby asked, Kalpi shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know...I heard it from someone. " Kalpi mumbled, " But I'm sure he is not like that. Right ? " Kalpi smiled and looked at Raghav. Raghav looked at Kalpi. They both had a staring competition until Kalpi broke the contact, " I'll make tea " Kalpi smiled sweetly at Raghav and got up and walked to the kitchen. " pardon my Kalpi..she's a little sarcastic at time. She gets it from me. " Baby smiled, " its ok Ms. Radha " Sammy smiled, Baby nodded and got back at looking at the files. Raghav however looked at Kalpi asking tea in the kitchen." Tell me Ms. Radha, is you grand-daughter married ? " Raghav asked politely. Sammy looked at him and gave Raghav the what-are-you-doing face. " No. I mean she was suppose to. But the bridegroom loved someone else. So Kalpi decided not to marry him and let him marry the person he loves. Such a sweet girl " Baby looked at Kalpi and smiled, " I want her to get married, hopefully soon " Baby chuckled and looked back at Raghav, " I want to see my great-grand babies before I die " Baby chucked. Raghav smiled and looked back at Kalpi.

Later that day, Kalpi was walking around the property getting some fresh air. Kalpi was walking back to the house when she spotted a car in front of her and someone getting out. Walking slowly and squinting her eyes, Kalpi found out it was Raghav. Kalpi rolled her eyes and walked until she was 5 meters in front of him, " Mr. Singhania, what a surprise ? I thought you left for Mumbai already " Kalpi said casually. Raghav who was wearing shades looked at Kalpi from top to bottom and smirked, " I decided to leave a little later. " Raghav said casually and leaned against the car bonnet, and crossed his feet. " Oh ? " Kalpi asked, " I have some unfinished business to tend to " Raghav said, " oh if that is the case, I best be going " Kalpi smiled and walked passed him, but Kalpi did not get far, when Raghav grabbed her wrist and roughly pulled her and pushed her against the car door where he caged her up and looked at her though his shades. Kalpi looked at him " what are you doing ? " Kalpi asked dangerously, " tending to my unfinished business. " Raghav said. Kalpi raised her eyebrow at him, " ahh...I see. I'm your unfinished business. Am I correct ? " Kalpi asked. Raghav smirked, " smart girl " Raghav whispered seductively and leaned flushed against Kalpi. Kalpi how ever did not fight him, she just waited for the right moment, but first she had to know why she was his unfinished business, " and may I ask why, am I your unfinished business ? " Kalpi asked. Raghav smirked, " first tell me this Ms. Jadhav, am I that bad ? " Raghav asked, " yes " Kalpi answered, " that was quick ? " Raghav asked, " well it's the truth " Kalpi counted back. They looked at each other as the wind passed. Raghav then slowly leaned in and gently nuzzled Kalpi's neck. Kalpi's eyes immediately closed as she welcomed the sensation. Raghav pushed himself more against and started pepper kissing her neck. Kalpi moaned inwardly, but it did not last long. Kalpi came back to reality, " If you are thinking of having children in the future. I suggest you back up before I do something drastic " Kalpi whispered in his ear. Raghav backed up and dropped his hand from either sides. Kalpi moved away from him and walked back to the house. Raghav slumped back against his car in defeat when his phone rang, " well ? did it work ? " Sammy asked, " no...I have to think of something else " Raghav said, " she is not seeing my distress in not having her Sam " Raghav said as he got into the car, " anyway, I'm on the way back. In the meantime think of something " Raghav said and hung up and started his engine.

Later that night, Kalpi thought about her encounter with Raghav. Shaking her head, " what am I thinking...." Kalpi thought furiously and buried herself in her bed and closed her eyes.

Raghav sat with Sammy in their hotel room, " so any ideas yet ? " Sammy asked, and Raghav shook his head, " no....its so hard. " Raghav said rubbing his hand on his face, " don't worry..we'll think of something " Sammy smiled.