↯Steve imagine for becausenewtisbae↯

Here it is @becausenewtisbae (Lara)

SORRY THIS IS SO LATE. SO SORRY! i feel so bad.

Prompt: The avengers are at a karaoke place and the reader goes in with her friends. Her friends force her to sing and the Avengers force Steve to sing, and BAMB sassy ending.

There were many sounds and lights as you entered the karaoke bar. Music was playing in the background and there were many people singing along. You and you're friends sat at the bar and ordered your drinks.

Sooner or later, one of your friends was begging you to go up and sing, "Please, please, please? Lara Please?"

You rolled your eyes and laughed, "Fine, fine. I'll go! Just stop... this."

She cheered and pushed you onto the stage, giggling as she did so. She started picking the song, not taking any comment on it from you and then sped off. She selected the song and then you heard a voice shout, "Steve! Get up there! Live a little!"

You quickly heard the response, "Shut up, Stark. I'm going."

You laughed and then you saw him step up onto the stage, nervously. He smiled at you and picked up a microphone, blowing on it to test it. Just then the song Mr. Brightside by The Killers started playing. (idk if you like this song but *shrug*)

Coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss, It was only a kiss

You two started singing along, you knowing the song by heart and Steve staring at the screen displaying the lyrics. He tried to keep up with the song, not knowing the tune or the lyrics, but he did a pretty good job.

When the song ended he looked at you and back at the Avengers, waving their wolf whistles off. He smiled at you and walked off stage behind you, trying to ignore the cheering crowd. He stood in front of you and held out his hand.

"I'm Steve o-or Mr. Brightside."

"Hi Mr. Brightside, I'm Lara," You said, making him laugh.

"God, I have never ever heard that song." He laughed and shook his head. "That was embarrassing."

"No! You were great! I really enjoyed your voice." You assured him, patting his arm.

"Thanks, Mr. Brightside!" He responded, making you both laugh.

Idk if this was any good.

Also, I'm gonna be posting all the requests that have been sitting in my messages today, or at least try to. Just fyi.