↯Steve imagine for cinnamaximoff↯

Here it is cinnamaximoff (Carmina/Mina)

Prompt: Something sweet like random dancing in kissing in the rain. Sorry if it's short.

You and Steve were sitting at a restaurant booth, laughing at Steve's terrible but cute jokes. You two an amazing dinner, filled with pasta and many other Italian delicacies.

Steve paid for the dinner, like a gentleman, and led you out of the of the restaurant. You two were walking on the sidewalk, Steve laughing at your ridiculous stories when drops fell on your arms. Steve looked up and saw that grey clouds were coming together, covering the once blue sky. He quickly shrugged off his jacket, placing it on your shoulders.

"Steve, what about-"

"It's fine. You're wearing a dress, you need it," Steve cut you off, rubbing your shoulders.

You smiled up at him and he returned it. He put his arm around your shoulders, walking while smiling. Then all of a sudden he pulled you into the nearest patch of grass, putting one hand on your waist and one on in your hand. You laughed as he started to slow dance with you, placing a kiss on your cheek.

You laughed up at him, and the he leaned in, his lips twitching up in a smile when they met yours. Your arms reached up to wrap around the back of his neck, and his hands settled on your waist, not moving any further. When you two broke apart he laughed, in happiness.

"I love you, Carmina. I love you so much, Mina, so much," He said, with uttermost affection, and the dove in for another kiss.

"I love you too, Steve," You murmured against his lips, causing him to smile and pull back.

He then interlocked his fingers with yours and continued walking towards your car. You two got in and interlocked your fingers once again, and he leaned in to kiss you on the cheek once more before driving back to your shared apartment.

A/N: I really like writing fluff. I really really like writing fluff.

So how was it? Not sure if it's what you wanted.

The fan fiction one will be posted soon enough, and so will the other two requests but I'm just having very minimal time and I wanna finish the requests first because then I'll get behind on them. (wow, run-on sentence. smh)