Chapter Twenty-Two: It's A Secret

So... I promised Jellal to have a whole chapter for only him and Erza.

Jellal: Thanks, Author-san!

Yeah, yeah. You owe me big time! Anyways, here it is! I hope you like Jerza! If you don't, DEAL WITH IT!

~~~

Jellal's POV:

"ERZA!" I shouted as I saw Erza walking to the cafeteria. She turned around to face me.

"Y-Yes?" She asked. I scratched my head.

"You and your friends were really good out there," I complimented. She blushed.

"O-Oh, yeah! Thanks!" She said.

"So... Erza... I've been meaning to tell you something..." I said nervously.

"What is it?"

"W-Would you...like to...I don't know..." I was so nervous. What if she objects me?

"Come on! Spit it out!" She commanded.

"WouldYouLikeToGoOnADateWithMe?" I said in a fast tone. She tilted her head.

"Can you say it slower? I didn't really catch what you just said," Erza requested. I took a deep breath.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked more confidently. Her eyes widened and her cheeks were tinted red.

"I thought we made a bet that if you win the next basketball game, you get to take me on a date. What happened now?" She asked.

"Well, I couldn't really wait," I answered. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"You're hopeless. Fine, I'll go on a date with you. When?" She asked.

"Now!" I exclaimed. Her eyes widened in disbelief.

"NOW?! We have school! Plus, I'm the school's student body president. They might make me resign!" She stated. I sighed in response.

"How about after school? Are you going to be busy?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"It's a secret!"

~~~

Erza's POV:

It was after school and I was feeling nervous. Do I look fine? Where am I going? Why did he ask me on a date? Does he like me? Why am I asking so many questions?

"You ready?" Jellal asked me from behind. He looked at my outfit and kept staring.

"How did you change into different clothes?" He asked me.

"I always bring spare clothes with me," I answered. He looked at me weirdly, but shrugged it off.

"Well, you look great," he said. I blushed in response. We walked out of the school and started to go on our date. It was really nice outside. I'm glad we didn't have to take the car.

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Somewhere special to me. I usually try to come there every weekend, but I decided that today is going to be different," Jellal said as he looked up to the sky.

"Why is it so special to you?"

"I feel a connection to this place and to the people around me," he said. I was puzzled by his answer.