check yes or no

To say that his eyes were blue was like saying that the sun was yellow. Sufficient but not accurate to capture the burning.

His eyes brought to mind the forget-me-not paint of the cottage door, yet bright, shining as it did under a soft morning light.

His eyes were a perfect spring sky, his mind clear and his smile warmer than the gentle sun.

His eyes were blue. Not the ordinary sky blue, or the color of the paint flaking off of the old shed in the back of the field, or even the little flowers that spring up by the side of the road. His eyes were blue like the sea, crystal clear blue- shimmering and crashing and churning. Looking into his eyes you could hear the waves falling against the shore, see the foam flying into the air. His eyes were blue like the sky right before the sun disappears- dark rich indigo, with specks of wild colors here and there. His eyes were blue like that warm wool sweater that you put on when the air gets that chill- comfortable, warm, familiar. His eyes were that kind of blue.

And it was his eyes that made it easiest for Ana to fall in love with him.

Not entirely true actually, it was his stupid smug smirk. It was his shaggy, silver hair, that curled slightly at the ends. It was his dry sense of humor. It was everything about him, and Ana hated it.

She hated how easily one person could make her melt so quickly, so easily. She hated feeling safe around him, even though she swore not to find security in people. She hated that her favorite place in the world was by his side.

She hated that she didn't hate him, not even a little bit.

Ana knew what this was, and she had tried fighting long enough. She was tired of fighting. Why would she spend her life denying the simple things? She knew she was in love with Pietro, it was all she felt lately. It was her last memory before the blast. It was consuming her, his name was glued to the walls of her brain.

This trip was going to be a good thing for her, she would have time to think on her own, to become herself again. Not be the lovestruck fool she had become since she had woken up.

"How have you been feeling lately?" Tony asked, scribbling down information on medical forms.

"Tired."

"Have you used your powers lately?"

"No."

"Okay-"

"Maybe she should test them out, briefly," Nat suggested, looking at Tony seriously. "She shouldn't be crippled, especially when we are in London. Something might happen."

"It's not safe to test them here, and you have a flight to catch in a few hours. We don't have time to take her back to the tower to monitor her powers."

"I'm sure I can handle it Natasha," Ana hummed, wincing slightly when Tony pricked her with another needle.

"How can we know? You might not be safe, if you can't protect yourself, I certainly can't protect you. "

Ana rolled her eyes at Nat's incessant worrying.

"What if I brought someone with us?'

"Like who?"

"Like Wanda."

"What?" Wanda demanded, raising an eyebrow. "I cannot intrude on your mother-daughter time, honestly, it would be rude of me."

"You're not intruding on anything, Wanda," Natasha told her, smiling warmly. "You are perfectly welcome to come with us."

"And I wanted you there anyways, I just didn't know how to ask," Ana admitted sheepishly. "You're my sister, I want you with me. Really, I do."

Wanda's face lit up, and she covered the grin that broke out on her face with her hands.

"Of course I will go with you!" She exclaimed, jumping slightly, before her face fell and she turned to Pietro, valuing her brother's opinion more than her own want to go.

"Can I go Pietro? Is it okay with you?"

"Of course it is," Clint chuckled, a shit eating grin on his face as he slung his arm around Pietro's shoulder. "We are going to have all sorts of fun. Isn't that right Speedy Dick?"

Pietro laughed nervously, an uneasy smile creeping onto his face. "Y-Yeah. That is for sure. Have fun, Wanda. Keep Anastazya safe."

-

"I need to talk to you," Ana mumbled, tugging on Pietro's shirt, trying to draw him away from the rest of the group. They were in a field outside of Clint's house, awaiting the Quinjet's arrival to take Anastazya, Wanda and Natasha to London.

Ana was always sure of herself, but in situations like these, she didn't know how to function. Was she straightforward? Should she send a note? Check yes or no? Should she ask Clint to tell him? Should she just tell him that she loved him? No, she'd seen too many TV shows to know that didn't end up well.

"Yes Princessa?"

"Do you like me?" Ana blurted out, catching Pietro completely off guard with her abrupt question.

"W-What?"

"Do you like me, damn it? I shouldn't have to repeat myself asshole, I said it pretty clear the first time around-"

"Yes."

"Huh?"

Pietro smirked. "Yeah. I like you, Ana. I shouldn't have to repeat myself asshole, I said it pretty clear-"

"Don't mock me," Ana hissed at him, slapping him on the arm. She was positive her cheeks were redder than the jacket Pietro wore. "Okay. So you like me....I don't know what to do that information. What do I do with that information?"

Pietro smirked again and Ana wanted to slap him in the mouth. This wasn't funny. "You can do with it, whatever you want," He told her, snickering slightly, but his cheeks were flushed as well.

"But I don't know what I want," Ana retaliated, her eyebrow raised. Did even she want to be with him? Sure she loved him, but she was also eighteen and stupid. This could just be a phase.

Pietro smiled at her, rolling his eyes playfully. He was taking this like a joke, this wasn't a joke.

"Well," He started, placing a hand on her cheek. "You take these two weeks and figure out. I will be here, when you get back. Waiting."

Ana looked down, embarrassed and nodded. "Okay, fine but stop fucking touching my face. I don't like it."

Pietro rolled his eyes, patting her cheek before pressing a kiss on the top of her head and walking back to join the crowd again,

"And you can't kiss me like that either! Who do you think you are?!"