Chapter 40 - Suspecting

Don't have much to say here, but things are moving forward ;). Also, thank you all for the amazing comments and support!

Song: Elysian - Pack Up And Go (Don't play the song until it says so in the story for the added effect).

Theo's POV

I entered in my combination and opened my locker, only to reveal... my uniform shredded into pieces, and not only that but several other things contained in my locker. I stood there in shock for a moment before rummaging through the shredded mess.

One thing that was as important to me as the picture of me and my grandma was a shirt... it was one of Kat's. While I did move on with my life after her death I kept that shirt in my locker to remember her. I had thought my lockers were the safest place for things like these, but with all that's happened I can say I was sorely mistaken.

"What the hell..." I sighed angrily under my breath. One of the guys seemed to catch it and came over.

"Holy..." He whispered. Our murmurs and whispers drew the attention of every soul in the room and eventually everyone was coming over, including the coach who had just entered.

"What the hell Martin?!" He shouted, calling me by my last name.

"I... I don't know, I think someone might have sabotaged my locker." Was this going to become a thing now? Is there really someone out to get me? I still don't know what I did to deserve this.

"No, they were looking for candy." The coach spouted with sarcasm "NO S*** IT WAS VANDALISM." He yelled as if it were obvious, and it was.

"Nicholas, show him where the spares are. Hurry up, I don't want anyone being tardy, 'specially for this game." Coach shooed us off with a sigh.

"Understood." Nicholas responded, throwing out a goofy salute.

We got out in the now almost abandoned halls of the school and headed for what I assumed to be the coaches office.

"Dude, I think someone's pranking you." Nicholas said walking along side me.

"Its much more than a prank." I inform him. "Its far beyond personal now. When I find out who did this its not going to be a pleasant sight."

"Yo man, I think you need to chill. You don't want to repeat the Parker incident do you?" He reasoned.

"Its much more serious than that, and there's no going back now." I grumble. The 'Parker incident' Nicholas was referring to was something that happened a couple of months after Kat's death. I overheard some of my classmates talking trash about Kat and her suicide. Looking back on it now I know they were just immature and idiotic, but me back then didn't give a s***. During lunch break I hauled Parker out of the cafeteria and into the dirty school bathroom. He was demanding that I let him go the whole time. I shoved him against the wall and began throwing a barrage of solid punches at him. By the time I felt like he'd had enough my fists were covered in blood, and let me just say he looked much worse. I panicked and left him in the bathroom, sitting in a puddle of his own blood. Most of it was from his nose but I cut him up pretty bad.