Chapter 4

I walk through the corridors of the hospital. I memorized the whole map of the hospital. I keep walking , nothing can stop me. Until- "Kyla, your late" Dr Lysander looks at me inpationally. I smile and walk in the room. Everyone is already there, looking at me. I walk pass a pale boy, wearing all black. He kept on looking at his shoes. Black shoes.
We start talking about animals and plants. I look out the window. There's a girl running with a dog. The dog is barking and the girl is laughing. She is so beautiful. I slowly start to sleep.

I run with my blood running down my fingertips. I see a figure in the distance. It's a girl.
The beautiful girl that I saw before, but she isn't with her dog. And she isn't laughing or smiling. She's not happy. She's crying. She runs to me and stops. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. MY DOG DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" She runs away, back into the distance.
She vanishes. Forever...

"Kyla? Kyla wake up" I open my eyes and Dr Lysander is looking at me. "Kyla, class is over" I stand up and go back to my room. Dr Lysander follows me but I walk faster. I get to my room and Dr Lysander shouts. "Kyla, get ready your new family is here".
Tension crosses my face. I could hear Dr Lysanders breath against the door. Then she leaves.

I go down stairs. My Levo is scanned and i wait in the waiting room. I see that girl that was in my dream. The girl that was outside. Laughing and smiling. Her face is relaxed. She is taken in a room but I could see the shadow of her walking and a nurse following her with something in her hand. She puts it in her other hand and scanned it. Its a Levo for that girl.
That girl who vanished... Forever.