4

"Joanna." Alice whined.

I looked over at her. "What now?" I whined playfully.

"Luke's coming over here now and I don't want to watch the both of you making out."

I looked passed Alice and saw Luke coming this way.

"Then leave." I smiled.

"That I will do. I don't want to be late for lunch."

Before I could even say anything she was already gone and Luke was already here and he pushed me against my locker, connecting his lips to my neck.

But his kisses didn't feel the same. Usually, I would be weak in the knees and become a moaning mess. But I didn't feel that at all.

I placed my hand on his chest, gently pushing him away.

"Luke, stop." I whisper.

He looks at me and frowns. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"No." I sigh as I roll my eyes.

"I'm guessing I did?" I looked away from him and he turns my head towards him.

"Do you love me?" I ask.

His sudden facial expression turned into disgust. My heart dropped and I immediately regretting asking him that.

"What the fuck?" He said, anger laced in his voice. "How the fuck could I love you when you won't even let me-"

"Say it." I say, egging him on.

"I'm done with you." He said coldly before storming off.

To my surprise, Alice came up to me and held me in her arms.

"Where did you come from?" I asked through a forced laughter.

"I never left. I stayed awhile and I heard the whole thing." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

She pulled away from me and held my face in her hands. "Aw, Jo, you're crying."

"What?" I ask in shock. I touch my face and wiped the tears away. I never cry. I stopped crying when I realized that my divorced parents weren't going to get back together and that was when I was 7. Now I stay with my mom and she's barely home. It's the reason why I always stay over at Alice house.

"Shit. I never cry. I hate it." I sniff.

"And you're shaking." She whisper. "I'm calling my dad."

"What, why?"

"So he can come and get you. You're not doing so good. He can drop you off at home."

"Okay." I would rather go home than stay here. I just wanted to lose myself in cigarettes.

-

"Thank you for coming to get me Mr. Styles." I say once I sit in the car.

He drives out of the school parking lot. "It's not a problem. I said I would come and get you."

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Yes, but not early. You still have to come back and get Alice and-"

"Are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm fine. Just drive me home." I say as I look out the window.

"Joanna." Harry's voice becomes deep and all of a sudden I felt his hand rest on my knee.

I looked at his hand and then at Harry. "You're so going to regret doing that." I smirk.

"Why?" He asked, his eyebrows raised.

"Pull over." I demand.