One.

The first day I saw Gerard.
I had just made more money then I knew what to do with, through drug trafficking.
Just how i liked it.
I was at rivalry against wealthy men that I would defeat no problem.
I decided i should get out, cause i never go out anymore. It's not the healthiest thing sitting in my huge mansion alone, constantly. I don't know why I need a mansion. I'm one person. I liked being alone more than I liked being with most people, so it's not like I'd ever have a significant other or a family.
There used to be the maids and butlers and stuff, but I ended up firing them. I'm not that kind of person and I never will be. Nice things don't really suit me. Most of my clothes are old band merch or my suits, for work or corse. Not only am I a drug trafficker, but also the new founder of the iero business, taking after my father.
I found a nice little café in a small street that was littered with shops and such.
It was warm, there was a bit of a breeze. The coffee actually tasted wonderful.
It was extremely quiet, for some reason. It was a weekday so everyone was either at work or school.
I was smoking and enjoying my coffee, when i caught sight of him. I immediately couldn't stop staring. I just couldn't.
It was like an impulse. Time was slipping away and it drove me just a bit mad. I wanted to look away, to forget about him because he's unimportant.. Right?
I watched as the boy, who was wearing a little apron with flowers on it, as he watered the plants in the shop. A small smile was visible on his face. He seem to adore the flowers. It was.. Interesting to me. It made me smirk, just a bit.
No one makes me smile anymore.
The boy tucked his longish Raven black hair behind his ear.
I wanted to look at him closer, to see the color of his eyes, the curve of his eyelashes, the shape of his lips, the curls in his hair, his neck, his hands, etc.
It freaked me out, in a way.
Who the fuck was this boy and why is he making me feel like this?
I finished his cigarette and stomped it out, glancing back at the boy one more time before i walked away, down to the direction of my lonely mansion.